Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the hell would it be the old Han head?! :confused: Did you not check them out on the website?

That would take too much time and effort. Better to post a critical comment based upon nothing and move on. :banghead :lol

I had to cancel my order but only because they were available here in Canada through toys2... I will have to wait a little longer until I get them but I'll just have to live vicariously through the pictures you guys'll post until then. I can't wait to put them with my ANH Leia and my custom Chewie-- a 1/6 trash compactor is definitely in the forseeable future-- or maybe a 1/6 cell block corridor.

That does suck, especially since they were originally available through Flex Pay. I guess they see there's plenty of people on the waitlist for them and don't care if one other person is forced to cancel because of lack of funds.

Wow, that does suck. I was planning on switching to flex-pay also. I guess you are right. They probably have a ton of wait-listers.

That does suck, especially since they were originally available through Flex Pay. I guess they see there's plenty of people on the waitlist for them and don't care if one other person is forced to cancel because of lack of funds.

Wow, that does suck. I was planning on switching to flex-pay also. I guess you are right. They probably have a ton of wait-listers.

I think it also has to do with the timing for Flex-Pay. It was scheduled for June 20 and July 20. I guess if you missed that window to start Flex-Pay on June 20, you're SOL. :angelsmil

Guys, Are you sure it's too late to waitlist for Flex Pay? I was able to sign up for a wait list late last week! It converted the next day!

My cards been charged and status is 'item shipping soon'.
I didnt think it would be this soon and i didnt get any notifications payments would be charged soon either... damn thing ended up costing me $356 AUD. Didnt think it would be that much :(
And SS still hasnt taken out payments for the Beserker and Predator HT.

I think I did too. I didn't think they were shipping until later this week. I'm excited now. I'll get mine on Monday. :rock

I was charged too. It makes me sad that I am not keeping this. :crying

:horror

So fast a sell-thru...

So many were pleased...

But when it comes to the cash... :D

This is definitely a set of figures that is immediately a must-have and then becomes a do-I-really-need-them sort of deal. I still wish I could afford them though.

:horror

So fast a sell-thru...

So many were pleased...

But when it comes to the cash... :D

This is definitely a set of figures that is immediately a must-have and then becomes a do-I-really-need-them sort of deal. I still wish I could afford them though.

I sold mine to a fellow freak so at least I still will get to keep the reward points. :rock

Damn, I better fax them the signature waiver!

These are really pressing the bank, but after seeing Trevor's naked sculpts, I just couldn't resist.:monkey5

Han_and_Luke_Stormtroopers_by_trev_solo.jpg

Last edited:
Well, with Vader coming soon, Piett on the horizon, having these two hitting at the same time would've broke the bank...had to cancel.

Enjoy and post pics tose who are getting them!

Back