Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfortunately i had to cancel too but i dont feel that bad cuz i traded buying han and luke for buying a marmit sandtrooper (orange pauldron) and another marmit tiefighter pilot......way better than han & luke imo plus i got them at a reasonable price considering marmits sell for over 150 bucks.

i got an email from SSC saying they will be charging my CC this week sometime..I got Vader and Luke and Han coming all at once..WOOT WOOT!!! ;)

unfortunately i had to cancel too but i dont feel that bad cuz i traded buying han and luke for buying a marmit sandtrooper (orange pauldron) and another marmit tiefighter pilot......way better than han & luke imo plus i got them at a reasonable price considering marmits sell for over 150 bucks.

Great to hear, they are the best by far! I have all the marmits and have made the (orange and tie ). They are great to make and once they are made there's a real creative sense of ownership and design. They Rock !

hahaha,yer lucky,cause i will save $$$ on shipping too....3 great figures in one day will be a day long remembered ;)

I hope it isn't the old Han head, that one was an epic failure

Why the hell would it be the old Han head?! :confused: Did you not check them out on the website?

Download the TV cast here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mp3/050509_podcast.m4v

Luke_and_Han.jpg

Really looking forward to these guys ! I'm paying a little extra for shipping so I can have them by Saturday! This is a great month to be a Sideshow collector ! First Vader, no these guys and at the end of the month Piett!

Mine says shipping soon too. The funny thing is I was disappointed when I saw it because I thought it was the Carnotaurus maquette. :lol These aren't shipping until this weekend so its going to be awhile before I get it. I'll be excited when I get a shipping notice.

Well the Flex Pay approach didn't work, so I had to cancel my order just now. I hope Han & Luke are available in a month or so when I have the money available.
:banghead

What do you mean it didn't work? They didn't let you change it to Flex Pay?

Yeah, they wouldn't let me convert the order so I could pay installments.
Thank you for requesting a Flexible Payment schedule for Luke and Hans #2179SC Order ********.

Unfortunately, we are not offering any flex pay schedules for this item.
:mad:

That does suck, especially since they were originally available through Flex Pay. I guess they see there's plenty of people on the waitlist for them and don't care if one other person is forced to cancel because of lack of funds.

Back