Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok you know those cards you get with the figures are those different from the reward points? and it realy sucks that 20 points equal 1 dollar

ok you know those cards you get with the figures are those different from the reward points? and it realy sucks that 20 points equal 1 dollar

I'm not sure what cards you are referring to unless they are gift cards. But those aren't rewards points. The rewards points are all electronic and you can see them in your account.

Twenty points for a dollar is a small ratio, but its better than nothing. If they did a smaller number equaling a dollar it would probably wouldn't be financially feasible for them.

Well, I did get the quantum shipping notice yesterday, but it still hasn't shipped. The status on the UPS tracking page says, "Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details." The email says it's scheduled to be delivered on Monday (July 20), so who knows. It should have gone out last night if it was to arrive on the 20th.

I wouldn't hold your breath Lopie, I've got a feeling their just getting their ducks in order so when they start shipping Friday they can get them out the door. I hope I'm wrong.

Well I was going to have my order go expidited shipping and was told to call back this Friday to get my order processed , I called today with another question but was told now that I needed to call back Tuesday if I wanted expidited shipping .
Well if it goes ground shipping this Friday I'd have it around the same time as I would if I had it ship expidited on Tuesday so I just had them authroize my card and saved some money .

I do hope though it still ships Friday , I guess I'll find out soon since you guys got your Tracking #'s . I guess I'll know by Friday night at the latest if it ships.

I wouldn't hold your breath Lopie, I've got a feeling their just getting their ducks in order so when they start shipping Friday they can get them out the door. I hope I'm wrong.

I got a tracking number from UPS. That would suck if their screwing with me.

Lopie, did you try using the tracking number? Once I click the link, it just says "Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details. " since I got it yesterday.

I got a tracking number from UPS. That would suck if their screwing with me.

Your not being screwd with Lopie, they did the same thing with the Mechno Chair back in 2007. They send out the tracking info a few days before the item actually ships . The items have been tagged and are ready to go . come Friday they will be turned over to UPS to ship out. You'll have your order next week.

I'm at Item Shipping Soon now so hopefully I'll get a tracking number by Friday .

Mine has been ITEM SHIPPING SOON for over a week and still no UPS notification. :(

Well they did just start sending shipping notices last night . You'll have it by Friday . I had to call to call today to get mine charged so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that mine ships Friday with most of the other orders so I won't have to wait forever with SDCC being next week.

Back