Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anyone get tracking info for this last night/this morning? Nothing for me yet but my account was just charged yesterday morning .

So anyone get tracking info for this last night/this morning? Nothing for me yet but my account was just charged yesterday morning .

I am in the same boat!

It does show as 'item shipping soon' on the sideshow site...cant wait....if they send off today/tomorrow, will have next week!

Of course, the site says vader is 'shipping soon' but I got him two days ago......

I am in the same boat!

It does show as 'item shipping soon' on the sideshow site...cant wait....if they send off today/tomorrow, will have next week!

Of course, the site says vader is 'shipping soon' but I got him two days ago......

They don't start shipping them until tomorrow 07/17/09. I'll have mine next week too if it goes out by tomorrow. They are sending out the tracking info in advance so they are ready to go tomorrow.

They seem to charge me that same day the figure goes out. I'm not sure if it's that it only show up on my account when it ships, or if it's really charged that day.

But the thing is one these they are supposed to charge you account in advance of shipping. I'd still call them , since they will be short staffed next week.

This is true.. and I really am only after the heads, helmets and belts. Truetypes be awaiting these two :lol

Sounds intriguing. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve (though I think I can imagine). What are you doing with the headless, beltless, stormies though?

Pricey indeed: 2 Truetypes, 2 Stormie belts, 2 helmets, Luke and Han set. But it's worth it to me. Haven't decided yet if I want to wait and put Luke on a slim body though..

Back