Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, called Sideshow. The guy said that my card had be pre-authorized and that they were expecting to start shipping in the next 24hrs which is when my card will show the charge.

If it ships out tomorrow, I should have it by next Thursday! Just a matter of time! :joy

Okay, called Sideshow. The guy said that my card had be pre-authorized and that they were expecting to start shipping in the next 24hrs which is when my card will show the charge.

If it ships out tomorrow, I should have it by next Thursday! Just a matter of time! :joy

Glad all is well! I was told the same thing as you! Hopefully ours will make it out the door tomorrow. There are going to be shipping those through out next too so if they even ship on Monday we'll have them by Friday. Right now its pretty much just assigning a tracking # , slapping a label on the box and sending it out the door.

Spoke with SS was told that the orders that have been preauthed are pretty much ready to be shipped, I.E. shipping labels have been printed ect.. basically its just a matter of how many they can get on a truck to take to UPS. I was told also that if mine didn't ship tonight that it would go out Monday becuase its ready to go and they want all of the Comicon stuff out ASAP.

I guess we'll find out tonight and Monday!

Spoke with SS was told that the orders that have been preauthed are pretty much ready to be shipped, I.E. shipping labels have been printed ect.. basically its just a matter of how many they can get on a truck to take to UPS. I was told also that if mine didn't ship tonight that it would go out Monday becuase its ready to go and they want all of the Comicon stuff out ASAP.

I guess we'll find out tonight and Monday!

Mine says shipping soon, but then Again my Vader says the same and I've had it for almost 2 days!

Mine has said shipping soon for like a week now. Sounds like everyone's will ship out either tonight or Monday. I hope mine ships tonight. Takes long enough to get to me.

I've been at Item Shipping Soon for a few days as well. If mone goes out tonight or Monday I'll still have it by the end of the week , but I prefer it ship
tonight.

mine is still processing...and if they ship em out next monday-it will be tuesday Australia time...and with a 4 day layover,it will be the following monday or tuesday Aus time by the time i get them due to the weekend getting in the way...sigh....

I just checked my status and it still only shows that the billing info has been received. :(

When did you get your order in Jim? I know mine was pretty low on the list.

EDIT: My order was placed at 17:02:17

Yep, looks like we're back of the line and I'm guessing we're shipping Monday. Oh well, I think it'll only make it a day later.

Well, did anybody's ship?

Edit: Hell yeah! Mine did! :banana

I got an email from sideshow for a "status change" on my order to "shipped"! Han and Luke should arrive next Thursday!

Last edited:
Back