Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally I like UPS, but thats mainly because UPS is only 5 mintues from my house as opposed to over an hour to the FedEx station. I am never home for these signature needed items.

I'm wondering how many I'm getting.

When they went up for order, I was out of town. When the time was nigh, I was in the drivethrough at a white castle in downtown louisville KY. I was about a minute early, the guy had me hold and Bingo, I was able to order.
When I got back to my hotel room, I had gotten an e-mail saying I had ordered, but it wasn't the typical confirmation.

about a week later, it staill hadn't shown up in my order list at the site, so I sent them an e-mail and with 24 hours there it was.

One problem. It listed 2 of them. But my order grand total was $199. I didn't wory about it, figured it was just a snafu and all would be right in the end.

fast forward to this last saturday. I got my "Your order status has changed e-mail, but no quantum view, invoice or the good ole "your order has shipped!" e-mails. on the "your status has changed e-mail it says the following:

[Shipped] - Star Wars 12-inch Figures (Item #2179SC) - 1 x $199.99
================
SHIP DETAILS:
Shipped via UPS Ground on 2009-07-17 00:00:00: 5W974200160889
================

[Shipped] - 12-inch Luke and Han as Stormt (Item #2179SC) - 1 x $199.99
================
SHIP DETAILS:
Shipped via UPS Ground on 2009-07-17 00:00:00: 1974200160889
================

I hope they are only sneding me one. It's all I ordered. Will be here wednesday.

I called up Sideshow today about payment. Was told that if charge was denied I had only two days to make the full payment. I asked if they could hold it until next Thursday, was told only two days. Having ordered both the Grey Iron Man and this I had to let something go. I hope I can get this somewhere in the future. If only this was happening a week later I would have no problem. But that's the thing with these SDCC preorders, unlike the regular orders you only have a few weeks to come up with the money. Two hundred for this set is a lot, but I do still want them.

My Vader is still at Shipping soon, but I've had him for over a week! Yet Han and Luke show shipped!

My Stormtrooper is still at shipping soon and I got him, what, three months ago? I e-mailed them about it, but didn't hear back.

i got my notice today saying my items are shipping soon....SSC Vader,Luke and Han stormie!!!!cannot wait,SHOULD be here friday,but with the diff time zone im sure i wont get my figures until NEXT monday AFTER comiccon....:(

I can beat that; my Bespin Han is still showing as "Shipping Soon" and that was what? Four years ago? :lol

You REALLY should call (don't email) and let them know because you won't get your reward points for that figure until they correct it. That was happening to my stormtrooper.....

I got my final invoice this morning and shipping was only ~$9 for these 2, but Vader was ~$15. They were both shipped UPS to the same address, and both have the signature requirement. I wonder why the difference. Anyone see something similar with their orders?

I got my final invoice this morning and shipping was only ~$9 for these 2, but Vader was ~$15. They were both shipped UPS to the same address, and both have the signature requirement. I wonder why the difference. Anyone see something similar with their orders?

$9??? I'm in Northern NJ and I got charged $14! What gives?

Back