Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't need a section of wall... just want the slab. Hmmmm, this may make me rethink buying.

I really don't need a section of wall... just want the slab. Hmmmm, this may make me rethink buying.

I'm wondering if the wall will be an SS Exclusive type of thing, and the Slab on it's own will be the Regular, sort of like the 1/6 Belloq...the Exclusive including the environment...for double the price :)horror). That way you can decide whether you want the wall and slab, or just the slab.

Me, I'm going wall AND slab! :rock

This thing will rock like a mother ^^^^er if its 18" tall :rock:rock:rock

The bigger, the better. The heavier, the better.

Can't wait for the Rancor PF in 1/6th scale!!!!!!

I'd buy it, just make it holo vinyl like Jabba and in just a badass pose and it'd be awesome.

If need be they can scale it a tad down. Looking at the statue with the Rancor keeper (is it Attakus?) the Rancor is less than 3X the height of the keeper, so thats less than 3'.

The Berserker PF is 23". I say add another 7" and make the Rancor 30" and thats plenty close to scale.

I'd buy it, just make it holo vinyl like Jabba and in just a badass pose and it'd be awesome.

If they made it hollow vinyl like Jabba, then they'd probably need to piece it together in 5 or 6 parts, which would end up allowing it to be posable.

But in the long run, I'd bet it be cheaper for them just to do it as poly anyway.

If they made it hollow vinyl like Jabba, then they'd probably need to piece it together in 5 or 6 parts, which would end up allowing it to be posable.

But in the long run, I'd bet it be cheaper for them just to do it as poly anyway.

Might be cheaper, but probably too heavy, which I imagine is why Jabba's vinyl.

As for the Rancor's size, watching Jedi, it doesn't appear much more than 3 time Luke's size, so somewhere around 30-40" would look fine. I wouldn't go by SWS or whatever measurements, just eyeball it from the film.

Is anyone getting Jabba or some of the scene's other pieces now because of the Han announcement? I can see those that held off might now be tempted since the whole scene is practically complete. Sideshow has really devoted themselves to Jabba's palace setting, with Jabba, the throne, the 2 creature expansion packs, Bib Fortuna, Boushh and now Han. I think this bodes well for...

Lando is Skiff Guard disguise!

I think it would be cool if the wall structure would have the capability of being hung on a wall like a picture frame. So those of us that don't have the Jabba setup can display it attractively as if it were a 3-D painting, if you will.

I for one hope that it has the blinking lights on the carbonite block. That, to me, is a must-have.

If the Carbonite slab and wall are all one piece, and it's not too heavy, i could see them giving screw slots for wall hanging like the Alien and Predator dios, I think this would be a cool wall hang piece.

I think it would be cool if the wall structure would have the capability of being hung on a wall like a picture frame. So those of us that don't have the Jabba setup can display it attractively as if it were a 3-D painting, if you will.

I for one hope that it has the blinking lights on the carbonite block. That, to me, is a must-have.

Heres hoping thats the case as I will be buying it, just not displaying it in my cabinet, would save me relegating it to the attic for future displays if I could hang it external of the cabinet :)

Well, I'm probably going to sound nuts, but if this is polystone and features a full wall, lights or not, I'm guessing somewhere around $200-$300, it'll be roughly the size of some of the dioramas so I'd expect a similar price.
Polystone, lights, a wall w/ mount, i see this going for the same price as the throne. Any thing less should be cheaper, if it is $200, they should throw in the mounted heads as the EX.

Jabba's Palace is my favorite scene in the whole saga so I'm happy as a clam when they add to it. V+Bring on the Rebo Band and the Rancor!

I'm glad I haven't put together the 2.0 version of my Jabba display after moving so I can allow for adding this piece into it....

It really troubles me that one of my all-time favorite SW characters is a fat ugly slug :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back