Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Brant lets us know if there will be lights on these soon...

I'm starting to agree with others who believe the carb block and wall enviro may be separate pieces...

Last edited:
I hope it is... this is a piece I really want, but if I can't display it then it becomes a bit less interesting :lol

Thanks for the responses, guys. I'll need to work my schedule around getting this thing.

:monkey5

The only sellout I'd worry about is if there's an exclusive and that's the wall mount and the ES is low, that could be trouble, but otherwise, I don't see it selling out fast, and even if it does, it'll probably have cancellations because people just go on and order then realize the size and that they don't have space.

A piece like this will not be hard to get later on IMO. So far all of the environments have stayed at or below retail... so I would imagine this one (at least in the short-term) would be no different.

The more I think about it, the more I think $69.99 for the carbonite block and another $70 for the background, totalling $139.99 for the exclusive.

What're we saying about the pre-order... during the newsletter or a Friday PPO?

If the Han Carbonite block itself is $70 SRP, then I might have to pass. I don't think a clear block of plastic with some paint on the sides and maybe an internal lighting feature should be more then $50. They might choose to make it out of resin, only then I'd pay $70.

I don't really need the wall, so I'll pass on that aspect.

Theres no possibly way the item will be made of plastic, is there? I just can't imagine it being anything but polystone.

I think what he means "This is gonna be made of sturdier stuff than the Hasbro carbonite, isn't it?"

:lecture

I agree Prog, I think it will be polystone like Jabba's throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back