Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
200 Bucks is a lot, I wanted this but seeing how simply its made Im gonna make my ow. Im buyin the 1/6 scale Han in carbonite and Im gonna make my own AND it will have lights!,,,I can probably make it for about 10 BUcks.

If this set came with all that you see, and an actual 1:6 Han figure, $200 would seem like a great deal. For the Block itself and wall, its way, way, way overpriced.

Sideshow: take mercy on us - this economy is in a recession in case you haven't heard!!!!!!!

For anyone in the UK forbiddenplanet.co.uk have it for £159.99

I am making this the center of my attention. I sold my Jabba, Bib, et al (except Leia as Boushh) for this express purpose.

Hmm. I think the rest of Jabba's guys would only have enhanced it even more. Sorry you had to sell them. If I had to sell stuff, I think I'd sell off PT Jedi and the like first.

If this set came with all that you see, and an actual 1:6 Han figure, $200 would seem like a great deal. For the Block itself and wall, its way, way, way overpriced.

Sideshow: take mercy on us - this economy is in a recession in case you haven't heard!!!!!!!

I don't think this over priced at all. :dunno

Sideshow isn't responsible for the recession. If it isn't in peoples budget due to financial concerns I am sure they won't buy it.

Wrong. Hot Toys actually produces stuff relatively cheaper for the consumer than Sideshow, who themselves admitted at SDCC that if they had made the upcoming 1/6 Batman Tumbler it would probably be at least $1000.

If Hot Toys made this Carbonite Block it would likely be the same price but would include all the lights.

Yet HT figures are much more expensive. It all balances out. I'd rather pay less for the figures than less for the rare big item.

if people are balking at the size of this would they balk at the millenium falcon cockpit as well? i would think it would be even bigger.....:huh

I really wish SSC didn't put the end caps on this piece, it could have been moded to be more accurate.

I stared at this for about an hour last night, going back and forth why I should order it and why I shouldnt. Then I caved and order it :lol

What a ****** bag.

The only thing really making me want to not get it the size. I really have freakin' space :monkey4 18 " tall is like a freakin premium format.

I guess I have a few months to make space :lol I just couldn't say no, I have no will power.

Again I say, what a ****** bag :eek:

:rotfl Your so weak!

I don't have a problem with the size. I just can't make myself spend $200 for it. I think it's a great display size, stand alone or with Jabba.

I really wish SSC didn't put the end caps on this piece, it could have been moded to be more accurate.

That's what I was thinking... as if the cost wasn't enough to make this iffy for me, it's not very film accurate.

Here it comes!!!!
whambulance.gif

:rotfl Your so weak!

I don't have a problem with the size. I just can't make myself spend $200 for it. I think it's a great display size, stand alone or with Jabba.

Yes, the King is weak!!!!

I'd like to get it too, but 18" tall makes it too tall for my shelves. If he pops up somewhere else for less, I may jump on it.

I had to order it(my first polystone item-yay)....my favorite character, and an iconic image that can easily stand on it's own as a piece. And 200 dollars??!! Phhfbbtt, I spend more than that on booze and hookers weekly:monkey5

Its ordered, but I have a feeling it will be a slow seller on the secondary market. Might be able to pick it up for less $$$ once its been out for awhile.

Honestly if I could just buy the block it would be a definite purchase, but seems like having a big chunk of wall is just odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back