Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want the Han?
Maybe all the Lucas haters could get one of these
lucascarbonite1.jpg

Its close but shes stuck on that slab.

Yeah, no kidding. But I think building sort of a mini movie set and have the slab recessed in the floor might solve the problem. She's scaled in 1/6 according to the specs, and I think it's the most accurate likeness to Carrie Fisher in that particular incarnation. Not to mention it's sexy as hell and conjures old adolescent fantasies I never really outgrew. :monkey3

Last edited:
I ended up preordered one....I am so torn on this, but will make a final decision later

If you have the Jabba Diorama this is a must have. If you have Leia as Boushh this is a must have. If you are just buying it for what it is I don't think its worth having. Its definitely a complementory piece for other pieces.

If you have the Jabba Diorama this is a must have. If you have Leia as Boushh this is a must have. If you are just buying it for what it is I don't think its worth having. Its definitely a complementory piece for other pieces.

You can add Medicom Fett to that list too.

You guys. Put the money away now. It just makes sound financial sense to do it. If you order it now, pretend like you need to pay now and put the money aside somewhere. :lecture

Is the GG Slave Leia the right size for the Jabba environment?
Yes, Leia is on a base, but, isn't there someone here on the board that managed to get Leia of the base, and then added her to the Jabba set-up? I even belive he made pictures.

You guys. Put the money away now. It just makes sound financial sense to do it. If you order it now, pretend like you need to pay now and put the money aside somewhere. :lecture
But... that would make them all great pretenders... ! :D

I have got Sideshow Stormies on pre-order and Medicom Boba in hand. Maybe I should attempt this.

Of course there is the small issue of lifting Han....

Last edited:

Exactly - I have all of those pieces, so I cracked...hope we get the 12" Han to go with it - could also be a way for us to get a new Bespin Han (as we have the jacket and other items)

I have got Sideshow Stormies on pre-order and Medicom Boba in hand. Maybe I should attempt this.

Of course there is the small issue of lifting Han....:rolleyes:

That would be cool. I bet you could find some type of clear stand to put him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back