Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the ES on this one is. Should be in tonight NL. It sold out pretty fast. Only one edition, no exclusive. Either it's a very low ES, or there are more Han Solo/Harrison Ford fans willing to pay $200 for an (nice) slab than I thought!

I ended up ordering this one, and am pretty happy I did....pretty soon my collector room will just look like one giant Jabba Diorama

I'm still on the fence about this one... I really want the slab, but the wall piece seems like a waste and not something I'd want to display or dedicate space too.

The wall piece with the right lighting will look awesome.

I would imagine so... its really more of an issue of space (or lack of) and not really wanting an entire Diorama. I love the Jabba set-up as it reminds me of the vintage Kenner... but a piece of wall is not really my style :lol

I plan on making it a stand alone piece (since Jabba et al are no longer part of my repertoire :lol)

ES 2000 is a disappointment. And, no lights... Not that I insist on lights, but for $200... . I hope this was the last piece in the "Jabba sells out to Ikea" line.

Last edited:
Well, I thought this would be more in the ES 1000 range. Wonder how much of those we'll see back on 2nd chance.

To bad that guy in the backstage pass doesn't demonstrate how the 'Han-slab' comes off the 'wall-slab'.

Yeah, it's Star Wars after all, isn't it. The higher price tag (for an 1/6 scale item) bewildered me a bit. If the ES is based on the pre orders, I'm surprised so many ordered this at that price.

Pre-orders cost nothing. So I'm expecting the usual wave of cancellations once the "shipping soon" email starts getting received... ;)

Bumping this to point out the following:

So, the Obi-Wan Kenobi Dual Display Enviroment (let's face it, a very chintzy piece) has lights yet the 1:6 Han in Carbonite Environment does not?

W.T.F?

Bad form, Sideshow. Bad, bad form. :banghead

Bumping this to point out the following:

So, the Obi-Wan Kenobi Dual Display Enviroment (let's face it, a very chintzy piece) has lights yet the 1:6 Han in Carbonite Environment does not?

W.T.F?

Bad form, Sideshow. Bad, bad form. :banghead

Yeah no kidding...
I ordered it but I'm waiting that they hopefully announce it comes with lights... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back