Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there will be some cool customizations on this item, but it wouldn't need it if it were done right the first time. :(

Lights would be cool, but it looks pretty sweet without em....heck, I hope SS releases a Bespin Capture Han with decent likeness so we can all customize the godawful looking Bespin Han they released. The only SW item that I can truly say was subpar:monkey2

Carbonite diorama is on my list of builds, thats for sure.

Dorgmal

carbonite1.jpg

Last edited:
This is listed for release this month. No way I'll be able to swing it. :(

I saw that too. Good thing I canceld a lot of stuff so I should be ok. He will look sweet next to Jabba.

I can't wait, I would imagine late April. :banana

Can't wait to see pics of this thing...

I'm very excited for this, I love Han in Carbonite, can't imagine how heavy it'll be though.

I collected the 1/6th StormTroopers from my local retailer surprisingly early, I hope this is the new trend and I will be seeing Carbonite Han soon.:D

Sadly, Ill have to cancel, just cant justify paying 300$ CAD for this, hopfuly it endsup like Jabba and I cn pick it up cheap down the road

Sadly, Ill have to cancel, just cant justify paying 300$ CAD for this, hopfuly it endsup like Jabba and I cn pick it up cheap down the road

I can't imagine this being discounted THAT much. Jabba was pure plastic, pretty inexpensive, relatively speaking. You didn't see the throne (which is comparable to Han) being discounted much, if at all. I think SS sold Jabba/Throne sets, but I don't recall them being discounted.

Jabba's edition size is twice that of Han's. All this typing out the facts is persuading me to pick one up, but at 200 smackers, I'm going to play 'wait and see'.

I can't imagine this being discounted THAT much. Jabba was pure plastic, pretty inexpensive, relatively speaking. You didn't see the throne (which is comparable to Han) being discounted much, if at all. I think SS sold Jabba/Throne sets, but I don't recall them being discounted.

Jabba's edition size is twice that of Han's. All this typing out the facts is persuading me to pick one up, but at 200 smackers, I'm going to play 'wait and see'.

Another consideration is the sheer weight of this item, I can imagine the delivery fee to cost a bomb. This is more so for people who is living out of US. I would definitely prefer to get it from a retail shop while its still available.:)

Last edited:
Another consideration is the sheer weight of this item, I can imagine the delivery fee to cost a bomb. This is more so for people who is living out of US. I would definitely prefer to get it from a retail shop while its still available.:)

Yep, good point. I cancelled with SS and reordered with Play.com...free shipping on all there crap inside the U.K. It means i wait longer but who cares when $$$s are saved...

I'm gonna dump this one... just don't feel like paying full price for him. But I plan to get him later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back