Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an email saying they are charging the first Flexpay payment on the 15th.

The Taxman giveth and SideShow taketh away..
:lol:lol

$180 at alterego.

Interesting...
I might end up getting these from somebody else, with the Shipping and CA tax, this will end up being more expensive than what it's worth...
:rolleyes: Nevermind... it already is!! :rotfl

Yep, most places sell Sideshow stuff for 10% below retail. If its not an exclusive item, I will usually buy from a retailer and save a few bucks.

I'm riding this order out, always been a favorite element of Star Wars for me and I've been excited since the teaser that they were making this, now where to put it is the only question, I have a spot next to Jabba but not sure it can handle the weight, if not I have another spot not near Hutt that'll do for now.

Does anyone remember the actual dimensions and weight? I'm starting to think of building a shelf for this.

10" deep? That's insane. I believe you but why would it need to be as deep as it is wide?

Depth is a mix of support for the piece, I'm sure the wall alone is 2-4" deep, then the steps coming outward probably add up to another 6" or so, with all the wight leaning forward with the Carbonite slab, it needs support.

That's also SSC estimates, those are sometimes off.

I thought this was a bit closer (based on the Flex schedule), hmmm oh well.

Looking at the side view pictures of it from the website I think it looks more like 6" deep than 10" deep. Anyone else think it looks less deep than listed?

2000 ES seems sort of low. Hopefully this is available down the line because if Sideshow makes a Boba Fett I'll definitely have to get this to go with him.

Well, I'm just bracing myself for April since the newsletter stated narrowed to, I would think if it weren't pretty certain to fall within April it would say April/May and not narrowed. The later the better.

Well, I'm just bracing myself for April since the newsletter stated narrowed to, I would think if it weren't pretty certain to fall within April it would say April/May and not narrowed. The later the better.

I'm all with you up until the last part ........ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back