Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, is this thing a temptation now.
I love my 1/6th, but may have to sell it off for this one.

Decisions, decisions.... :panic:

do it. I did it and so far, have no regrets seeing what I got rid of it for. This piece and the Boba PF is gonna be too awesome for words once people see them together and it'll be the only one you'll need

do it. I did it and so far, have no regrets seeing what I got rid of it for. This piece and the Boba PF is gonna be too awesome for words once people see them together and it'll be the only one you'll need

I know, and my Boba PF is lonely. :monkey2:lol

The only issue is then I'd have to sell off my 1/6th jabba enviro and all the 1/6 pieces with it.

Guess I will always have my Kenner Jabba. :dunno:lol

Details, lights, price : consider this bought ! Gonna make a tremendous display with Boba :yess:

Looks like the readout panel lights up as well! And is that Boushh supposed to be an upcoming PF, or is it just the 1:6?

Light effect would fit perfectly with Boushh. And as I don't remember SSC mixing different scale products when promoting them, we might indeed see a Boushh PF.
But, possibly a 3rd Leia before an Amidala ?!? :gah:

This thing is awesome, however, I'll need to see it's weight and height since I don't know where I can put it!!! This thing could weigh a lot.

Yep, I think I'm sold. I'm glad to see this is reasonably priced. After the Figrin D'an I was very concerned.

When I first saw this last week I wasn't really impressed. But after see more pics with the light up feature and how awesome Fett looks with this piece, I'm just about a lock to order this on Thursday.

Looks great and a good price point. Will be ordering this on Thursday. Hopefully they'll unveil a PF Boushh soon.

This is a very reasonable price point, which can mean only one thing; conspiracy! SSC is raising prices on the 1/6 figures as a way of converting all the 1/6 collectors to PF.

What makes you say that? There's nothing about the paint that should be particularly difficult.

I'm happy to see that they really did do the thawing effect we were discussing earlier. That gives it a little added value and helps to distinguish it from the 1/6 version. I just wish I knew what other Jabba's palace characters were in the works. I'd like it better with a Jabba and other related characters than as a standalone piece.

There's paint chips or issues with nearly every piece I've gotten. In a figure format, the mixed media tends to cover. Here you have a bare piece of a metallic silver painted slab. you don't think they will have mass production issues with a paint that will show the slightest defect?

I don't expect it will be perfect, but I also don't expect it to be riddled with defects. I know some pieces have had issues but I've had a lot of Sideshow pieces with much more complex paint jobs without any major problems.

A comparison size made for me in photoshop. Seems Han Solo PF will be huge! Stormtrooper is over 50 ctms, so Han PF must be over 70 or more:thud:

Good price after all.

55364552.jpg

Last edited:
A comparison size made for me in photoshop. Seems Han Solo PF will be huge! Stormtrooper is over 50 ctms, so Han PF must be over 70 or more:thud:

Good price after all.

55364552.jpg

Oooooh, EXCITING comparison shot! This guy teamed with Fett will be 'centerpiece' material for sure! :yess:

:rock :rock :rock

Back