Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the readout panel lights up as well! And is that Boushh supposed to be an upcoming PF, or is it just the 1:6?

So in that last photo, do you think that Boussh is the 12" figure standing in, or is that a sneak at an upcoming Boussh PF?

Totally sold, love the lighting effect, even though I probably won't turn it on much. The price is very reasonable too, was expecting at least $50 more.

Wonder if the light will fade out when you turn it off?

I may need to reconsider getting the ROTJ Boba....I guess I could still wait to see if they put the ESB Boba out, wonder how the base will be?

Boussh Leia is tempting, but don't know if I would get her, myabe if there is indeed a Jabba 1/4.

Hadn't thought of the 'thawing effect' being a part of the light-up option but I like it! This will look GREAT behind the Boba PF! :rock

Wow, is this thing a temptation now.
I love my 1/6th, but may have to sell it off for this one.

Decisions, decisions.... :panic:

I can see this as one of the most returned pieces due to it basically being a slab of polystone painted silver that I am sure is going to have tons of chips. I'll wait for a Endor Han PF.

I can see this as one of the most returned pieces due to it basically being a slab of polystone painted silver that I am sure is going to have tons of chips. I'll wait for a Endor Han PF.

What makes you say that? There's nothing about the paint that should be particularly difficult.

I'm happy to see that they really did do the thawing effect we were discussing earlier. That gives it a little added value and helps to distinguish it from the 1/6 version. I just wish I knew what other Jabba's palace characters were in the works. I'd like it better with a Jabba and other related characters than as a standalone piece.

This is turning out much cooler than I expected and the price is not bad. $300 for a 1/4 environment piece that has a cool light up effect is pretty impressive.

I'm guessing the slab must be a different material or at least the top is to incorporate the lighting effect. Hope they show a video of it working, would be very cool if it lit from points like his face and hands and spread as opposed to just turning on and off.

Yea i want to know the same thing! :goodpost:

Was just wondering that same thing....I wonder if we have another iconic OT PF in the works. And I'm very impressed by the pics released in the Production Blog. The light-up feature is very cool indeed.

Back