Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

I'm guessing the Carbo block IS separate from the base.

While I'm not completely sold on the base, I do like the carbo block...have been wanting this to hang behind my Boba PF for ages! Can't wait to see how the lighting looks!

As for the base, I do wish it included more of the wall or something, although I plan on just hanging the block on my wall behind Boba somehow. Looking at the steps on the base, I wonder if it could be used as an 'alternate base' for Boba, so he could stand on the high step to raise the PF up to a height similar to the taller bases of the 'Indiana Jones' and 'LOTR' PF lines. Then you could hang the block behind Boba? I'm hoping that's the case...Otherwise, I have no use for this base.

Hope when they launch the gallery, they show how it'll look with Boba! :rock

Re: Han in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Can someone in admin merge the two threads please :)

I don't get why they just didn't make a complete wall behind the carbonite. It looks like it is floating in the air. I said I wanted a Han Solo PF, but this wasn't it. It's going to be hard to make this impressive enough for the money since it likely won't have an EX (unless art print) and doesn't have removable arms or heads or weapons or cloth or anything you'd expect. Can this even be called a true PF, since it's really not mixed media?

While I'm not completely sold on the base, I do like the carbo block...have been wanting this to hang behind my Boba PF for ages! Can't wait to see how the lighting looks!

As for the base, I do wish it included more of the wall or something, although I plan on just hanging the block on my wall behind Boba somehow. Looking at the steps on the base, I wonder if it could be used as an 'alternate base' for Boba, so he could stand on the high step to raise the PF up to a height similar to the taller bases of the 'Indiana Jones' and 'LOTR' PF lines. Then you could hang the block behind Boba? I'm hoping that's the case...Otherwise, I have no use for this base.

Hope when they launch the gallery, they show how it'll look with Boba! :rock

He's going to look amazing behind Boba Fett for sure! Good thing I just picked one up!:yess:

What is "Premium" about this?

The price!:lol

If they can keep the light sequence authenic to the screen prop and the price fair i might be interested in this!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZQR7120LvE"]YouTube - ‪Han solo in carbonite light sequence's‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
Hope you have a large wallet too...if the 1/6 dewback was selling for the price it did...a rancor..even in 1/6 would be vomit worthy

Yeah I skipped out on the Dewback because of the price tag. Of course I don't have the wallet for it but it would be cool to see one made. I would have to sell my house to get one though. :lol

I think I'm game for this piece though because I've been looking to do Jabba’s Palace set up for a while now. This looks like it could be the beginning of that. :yess:

Now that we know it would likely be polystone rather than vinyl, I'm pretty doubtful that we'll see a 1/6 scale Rancor. They couldn't even do the entire rancor for the diorama, which is what, 1/9 scale?

A Rancor would be the size of the 1/2 Iron man..and that thing was made poorly and still cost $2 G's....a Rancor would have to be hollow as well without articulation and still come in above that price tag..can you imagine one that had articulation and was poly? You are talking $10,000.00 easy..especially with the SSC markup

I watched the video and still couldn't figure out what the correct sequence should look like.

I will say this, if they let you push a button and it starts to glow like when he's being thawed out I'd probably be unable to resist it...

They couldn't even do the entire rancor for the diorama, which is what, 1/9 scale?

They could've done the whole body and I don't know why they didn't. This is the only reason I passed on the dio. Without the full body it was a fail in my eyes.

I really can't muster much excitement for this... I'm sure it will be a great looking piece; but I'm more than happy with the 1/6 version.

A 1:1 would definitely interest me, but no way I'd ever be able to swing that or have space for it :lol

Back