HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, this guy needs to be in charge. If anyone overthrows Joffrey, I hope it's Theon. Ideally, they can rule together, and kill all those pesky Starks, etc. :1-1:

I didn't realize that bearded guy was the Dog's brother, either. The Dog is awesome.

If Theon and Joffrey were to rule together, they would be part of my most hated characters of TV Duo :lol:lol

Nah, this guy needs to be in charge. If anyone overthrows Joffrey, I hope it's Theon. Ideally, they can rule together, and kill all those pesky Starks, etc. :1-1:

I didn't realize that bearded guy was the Dog's brother, either. The Dog is awesome.

The Hound. :wave

And I liked Theon up until he had his daddy issues.

It was the scene where King Robert was having a festival to honor Ned Stark. Little Finger crept up behind Senza and told her the story about how when The Mountain and The Hound where just children The Mountain pushed his brother's face into the fire as punishment for playing with his toys.

The Hound. :wave

And I liked Theon up until he had his daddy issues.
Joffrey calls him Dog, though. I actually never liked Theon until the last couple of episodes! :lol He hates doing all the things that he is doing, but he does it anyway. I love watching him squirm his way through his scenes.

It was the scene where King Robert was having a festival to honor Ned Stark. Little Finger crept up behind Senza and told her the story about how when The Mountain and The Hound where just children The Mountain pushed his brother's face into the fire as punishment for playing with his toys.
Yeah, that's probably why I remembered him.

I liked Theon until recently. On Theon in the last episode:

I did like how at the end of the episode he was clearly tormented by his decision to kill the two children. I think it shows more depth to his character. I hope he comes around - I do think he's a good person, underneath it all. Though the rest of the series may prove me wrong. (I don't want to know, so don't tell me, you book readers!)

I liked Theon until recently. On Theon in the last episode:

I did like how at the end of the episode he was clearly tormented by his decision to kill the two children. I think it shows more depth to his character. I hope he comes around - I do think he's a good person, underneath it all. Though the rest of the series may prove me wrong. (I don't want to know, so don't tell me, you book readers!)
Oh, I don't think he's a good person at all. A good person would never do some of those things that he is now doing, particularly given his motivations (to impress his father, and to become an accepted member of his family and native community). But he certainly didn't start out as a bad person like Joffrey did. He's doing things that are corrupting his soul. "Breaking Bad," in other words :D

Well you're letting people unfamiliar with the book know that a certain character will act a certain way. When he/she first shows up, folks are gonna have expectations about him/her based on that which can interfere with the dramatic intentions of the storytellers, even if you don't go into details. So I agree that a spoiler is appropriate.

Back