HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then WHY did they re-capture Jaimie? The writers already made a change that allowed Jaimie on his way without Kat and Robb knowing about events in Winterfell.

I need to watch last night's ep again, but it seems like Kat still doesn't know about what Theon supposedly did to Bran and Rickon.

No, the writers are idiots for not making us understand why. If they just did it arbitrarily then double-dumbass on them.

Kat says nothing that justifies why she did it. It makes no sense. She's been a smartly written character and this is beneath her.

besides hodor she's the dumbest character in the books...

Then WHY did they re-capture Jaimie? The writers already made a change that allowed Jaimie on his way without Kat and Robb knowing about events in Winterfell.

I need to watch last night's ep again, but it seems like Kat still doesn't know about what Theon supposedly did to Bran and Rickon.

She doesn't know, they made a point that there were no ravens going out to spread the news, plus they were talking about being careful since Theon had Bran and Rickon.

The reason for Jaime's initial escape is because he kills Lord Karstark's son, which sets a few things up later, if they keep those things in.

Also, they couldn't just have him escape then, he has to be paired up with Brienne

She doesn't know, they made a point that there were no ravens going out to spread the news, plus they were talking about being careful since Theon had Bran and Rickon.

That's what I had thought. They show a basketful of dead ravens and I assume Kat doesn't know what's happening.

The reason for Jaime's initial escape is because he kills Lord Karstark's son

weak.

which sets a few things up later, if they keep those things in.

Also, they couldn't just have him escape then, he has to be paired up with Brienne

Brienne is a a guard, not a knight. She doesn't ask too many questions and seems rather simple minded in her loyalty. Kat shouldn't give her any important tasks that require deep thinking.

If she let Robb know then he wouldn't have let her. Besides, Brienne is more than capable than most Knights. And with more men it would have been more likely they would have been found by Lannister men.

If she let Robb know then he wouldn't have let her. Besides, Brienne is more than capable than most Knights. And with more men it would have been more likely they would have been found by Lannister men.

Because Robb has all the brains in the family, him and his youngest sister.

Obsidian is ridiculously sharp. Most armor will be ineffective against it (especially the worthless bone stuff the northerners wear)

Please guys, use spoiler tags. This isn't a thread for A Song of Fire and Ice books, but rather a thread for Game of Thrones HBO show.

I didn't read the spoilers, but it's simply a statement of fact that obsidian glass makes for some of the the sharpest cutting edges possible. Obsidian fractures can be as narrow as one molecule. The Mayans used to make spears and battle clubs with it. Biggest drawback is it's brittle (like any glass).

It's also extremely dark and can be used in welding masks. I'm just guessing, but I imagine that might one day be useful against a dragon.

EDIT: If I had a piece of obsidian I'd be outside watching the solar eclipse.

Back