HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a spoiler, Jaime killing Karstark's son was in the episode, if it had nothing to do with anything then it wouldn't matter who it was that Jaime killed.

Aha. This is about the guard Jaime killed in the cage when he tried to escape? Very good then. :peace

It because there are less boobs? :dunno

Yes it is.

But that's not all that you posted. This is what I view as a spoiler:

because he kills Lord Karstark's son, which sets a few things up later

That's somewhat silly to be a spoiler....everyone should know that every action has a reaction.

That's what I just said, it happened in the episode, it's not a spoiler.
Oh, never mind then. I thought you were referring to something bigger happening in forthcoming episodes that didn't take place already. Of course, some things that happen will have big consequences later on, and some won't. As someone not familiar with the book, I don't want to have any inkling about what will happen that I'm not able to glean from the presentation in the show itself.

Not sure if it's just me, but the show is starting to drag and lose my interest as it progresses. There's not enough tension to keep me interested. Joffrey's just waiting to have it out with the next Baratheon . . .Jon's having fun up North . . .These feel like fillers to me at the moment. Only Tyrion is worth watching . . .

Agreed. I think that Season 2 is starting to suffer from 'too many characters and too much going on'. Tbh it's the exact same problem that books suffer from.

Not every storyline is equally good. I find that Tyrion and Theon's stories are the only ones that are really moving forward. The rest, not so much. I find myself wishing that they would just scrap certain story lines all together so we could keep up the tension.

I just watched Season one of this show. I was so shocked when Papa Stark was beheaded and am kinda thinking if I will even like the show as much in Season 2 since he was my favorite character. :(

I do like the Barbarian Queen a lot though, the Bastard Stark, the imp and also Arya Stark.

Hate the Twincest couple and their son. :monkey4

Speaking of dragging . . .if there's an inkling that this will start picking up, they sure took a long time to build up to this. I mean, c'mon there's like 3-4 more episodes left. Personally I don't care about Tyrion's whore, or Cersei's daughter -- they don't add to any conflict that I care about. Let's just say that whoever scripted Season 2 did a poorer job of pacing, compared to Season 1. I mean, where's the Baratheon priestess now? All that build up just to fart out an assassin??? And now she's nowhere to be found! Yeesh!

Speaking of dragging . . .if there's an inkling that this will start picking up, they sure took a long time to build up to this. I mean, c'mon there's like 3-4 more episodes left. Personally I don't care about Tyrion's whore, or Cersei's daughter -- they don't add to any conflict that I care about. Let's just say that whoever scripted Season 2 did a poorer job of pacing, compared to Season 1. I mean, where's the Baratheon priestess now? All that build up just to fart out an assassin??? And now she's nowhere to be found! Yeesh!

I think the biggest problem with season 2 is that there's no central Ned Stark character to root for and to tie all the plotlines together. Season 2 has felt like you're watching snippets of a bunch of random storylines that vaguely interconnect.

I'm sure you will like them even less in the next season and you'll probably find some new people to despise as well!

Again, this is the kind of stuff that needs to be in spoilers. You basically just told everyone that both of these characters survive through this season and into the next. Please use spoiler tags. A lot of us have not read the books.

2 episodes left.

I think the only problem I have with the season is that they lost what the focus of the book was. It build up to the battle that will be next episode, but they haven't done that for the show. Also, Tyrion is the most important character of the second book but he's about as important in the show as anyone else.

Book 2 is really the last structured book in the series, after this everything just keeps on dividing and branching out, by the end of book 5 there are like 8 major locations and like 20 separate storylines going at once.

sorry to say... but season 2 sucks BIG TIME !!

Horrible draggin.. waste of time..

BIG TIME DISAPPOINTED !!

Again, this is the kind of stuff that needs to be in spoilers. You basically just told everyone that both of these characters survive through this season and into the next. Please use spoiler tags. A lot of us have not read the books.

That comment did not need to be in spoiler tags. It was a reply to a post about hating characters in Season 1. His reply to the other posts only said if you hated them in Season 1, you'll hate them in Season 2.

Please put down your spoiler police hat and READ posts before you jump in and attempt to give someone a spoiler ticket.

Back