HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great episode! Some of the best one liners and dialog of the series. Tyrion great as always. The Hound took a huge step as a character even though he has PTSD. I like what he said to Joffrey and Tyrion...the looks on their faces was golden. Tywin riding in to save Kings Landing reminded me of Gandolf during Helms Deep saving the day. The wildfire explosion was spectacular. Bronn vs the Hound would have been a hell of a fight. We need more episodes! One more then its wait for the Walking Dead to return in the fall. I must read the books. If Tyrion is dead it'd be way worse than when they killed off Ned.

It makes sense the The Hound is freaked out by lots of fire. Also I think he hates the Lannisters. Otherwise I think he loves battle.

It makes sense the The Hound is freaked out by lots of fire. Also I think he hates the Lannisters. Otherwise I think he loves battle.

Every now and then a film or series manages to show me something I'd never seen before. A sea engulfed by copper flame fits that bill. Huzzah!

Interesting tidbit - the episode was directed by Neil Marshall, who also did Dog Soldiers and the Descent.

As for the Lannisters, I thought everyone hated the Lannisters, including the Lannisters. I'm pretty sure they tolerate each other only because their untied strength is keeping the rest of the civilized world from tearing them to pieces.

This is all I'll say

tyrion-pimp-650x866.jpg

god-where.gif

Every now and then a film or series manages to show me something I'd never seen before. A sea engulfed by copper flame fits that bill. Huzzah!

Interesting tidbit - the episode was directed by Neil Marshall, who also did Dog Soldiers and the Descent.

As for the Lannisters, I thought everyone hated the Lannisters, including the Lannisters. I'm pretty sure they tolerate each other only because their untied strength is keeping the rest of the civilized world from tearing them to pieces.

I liked both movies. Shows he knows how to work with a reduced budget. Sign him to direct them all.

i loved how the lanister cavalry stormed in... sounding the horn and ask.. that was epic.

Did Stannis (against his will of course) retreat in the end?, when I watched it the first time I thought he had been captured.

So that ghost thing kills Renly but doesnt even show up at the battle? What's up with that bull____?

Great episode last night. Can't believe there is only one episode left of the season.....:( Tyrion is such a great character....Peter Dinklage just nails it right out of the park every time.

Yes it was pretty clear in their garb. Both the Gold Cloaks, Kings Guard and the Lannister forces have pretty noticeable garb that are easily distinguishable.

I wonder why they didn't make a bigger deal about Renly's armor riding in. For the people who haven't read the books did you even pick up on it?

No. I didn't realize it was him and his army until he came waltzing into the throne room where Cersei and her son were.

Woops I'm talking about something different (Tywin). Damn I need to be better with the names of the characters. :lol I didn't notice what you were talking about either wofford.

I need to watch the episode again and pay better attention to the armor.

Back