HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what does the show plan on doing once they get caught up with the books? At the rate Martin writes, they'll be caught up by what, season 6 or 7 and the next book won't be out yet and probably wouldn't be for a couple more years at best :lol

So what does the show plan on doing once they get caught up with the books? At the rate Martin writes, they'll be caught up by what, season 6 or 7 and the next book won't be out yet and probably wouldn't be for a couple more years at best :lol

Haha I think that is on everyone's mind. There are talks of doing a prequel show.

I like what I'm seeing, looks like they've got some stuff from the other books in there, but that's as I suspected.

Haha I think that is on everyone's mind. There are talks of doing a prequel show.

I wouldn't mind if they reach the end of book 5 that maybe they do a couple season about the events before the books, there's a lot of material there.

At the end of season 7 this world floods and everyone drowns.

The End.

At least that will prolly be close to Martin's ending.

:lol Probaby. It seems most great epic tales end rather crappy. I can't tell you how many awesome Stephen King books end so poorly. I don't see why this couldn't suffer from the same fate. What's the plan? One or two more books? He better just have a "In case I croak" planned outline so someone can finish the series if he dies before he's able to do it himself. I almost wish he'd release smaller books more often now rather than HUGE books every decade :lol

:lol Probaby. It seems most great epic tales end rather crappy. I can't tell you how many awesome Stephen King books end so poorly. I don't see why this couldn't suffer from the same fate. What's the plan? One or two more books? He better just have a "In case I croak" planned outline so someone can finish the series if he dies before he's able to do it himself. I almost wish he'd release smaller books more often now rather than HUGE books every decade :lol

He has 2 more books planned to finish off the series, although that could change into three if he feels like he has enough material.

He has also already told the producers of the show, how he plans on ending the books, in case he dies.

Fudge. Went to a thread on Kotaku where someone was discussing whether or not to read the books prior to the season ending, and some ********* knowingly and willfully posted spoilers.

I hope that dbag was just joking around.:mad:

At least members here have some decency.

Fudge. Went to a thread on Kotaku where someone was discussing whether or not to read the books prior to the season ending, and some ********* knowingly and willfully posted spoilers.

I hope that dbag was just joking around.:mad:

At least members here have some decency.

Probably not. Lot of **** goes down this season.

Fudge. Serves me right for going to another site. Like I said, at least members here are courteous not enough to do crap like that.

There's several really big events for Book 3 although there's one in particular people are most thinking about---If anyone spoils that for you then you have the right to murder them.

If you haven't read the book this is one season you don't want spoiled. The best book IMO (though I love them all... except book 4...). Sooo much happens, they must surely be dividing up over ywo seasons? The finale for this year will be... words fail me...

...when that UFO lands... man, the **** really hits the fan... :D

My favourite book as well. I just finished the first seaon on Blu-Ray (again) and I'm three episodes into season two just to get me in the right mindset for the end of March... I can't wait.

looks like dragon mama (what ever her name is):lol will have a larger role this season than last. at least i hope so, think that character has gone through the most **** out of everyone and deserves to kick some ***....:yess:

Oh yeah she's hot a hell also....:monkey3

Back