HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so. She's too much of a bargaining chip with Jaime still being held captive by the Starks for Tywin not to have seized her immediately if he knew. I think he suspects she's the daughter of a minor Northern noble or knight. Baelish could have just been in "talent scout" mode for his "business interests", and his attempts to get a good look just included to raise tension in the scene. Again if he figured it out, I believe concrete action would have ensued.

I'd be concerned about picket lines outside your door. I think you just implied that little persons and girls are somehow inherently unlikable.Pretty sure that wasn't the actual intent ;)

I would agree if Tywin knew he would have seized her immediately. However, if Little Finger knew, I do not think he would have told Tywin, he might take her for himself for his own reasons but he would not turn her over so quickly. Little Finger is too cunning and has his own ambitions.

Its rather brilliant storytelling when the two most likeable characters in this series are dwarf and a little girl :rock

:slap

I'm excited for the return! I adore this show. Can't wait for some Jaime & Brienne scenes.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Dany and her dragons and how she builds her army.

I cant wait to see the ********* Giants riding on the Mammoths And Jon doing some serious Badassery and the Dragons all grown up

I'm thinking of giving this show a try. I hear it's got a great story, and Emilia Clarke is really hot, so, yeah, I intend to rent the first season.:lol

I'm thinking of giving this show a try. I hear it's got a great story, and Emilia Clarke is really hot, so, yeah, I intend to rent the first season.:lol

Oona Chaplin does it for me :monkey3

oona-chaplin.jpg

I don't think so. She's too much of a bargaining chip with Jaime still being held captive by the Starks for Tywin not to have seized her immediately if he knew. I think he suspects she's the daughter of a minor Northern noble or knight. Baelish could have just been in "talent scout" mode for his "business interests", and his attempts to get a good look just included to raise tension in the scene. Again if he figured it out, I believe concrete action would have ensued.

I'd be concerned about picket lines outside your door. I think you just implied that little persons and girls are somehow inherently unlikable.Pretty sure that wasn't the actual intent ;)

Little Finger is definitely biding his to cash in the Ayra chip, of that, I'm convinced now.

And yeah, I just meant that in such a large cast of characters in an adventure story that a little girl and dwarf aren't the typical fan favorites you'd expect. You'd expect to see more of the warriors like in LotR. Ayra and Tyrian would frankly be the two charaters I'd pick to end up on the Throne when all is said and done. They get people. They understand them. They'd know how to rule them properly.

Tyrian can be selfish at times (he is a Lannister), but deep down he is a softy. Remember the scene with Grand Maester Pycelle's whore? He gave her a coin 'for her trouble' and then thought about it and then went back and gave her another. That really said a lot about him IMO.

Ayra just has a solid head on her shoulders. She's not a selfish airhead like her sister. She knows how to fight, she's learning how the game is played and would make a wonderful queen someday.

Little Finger is definitely biding his to cash in the Ayra chip, of that, I'm convinced now.

Well, since that chip is now wandering the Riverlands with Gendry and Hot Pie, he's going to have a pretty tough time cashing it in.

Also, unless they deviate in a very major way from the books, Arya is not the Stark daughter that Little Finger pulls into his web of schemes...

Well, since that chip is now wandering the Riverlands with Gendry and Hot Pie, he's going to have a pretty tough time cashing it in.

Also, unless they deviate in a very major way from the books, Arya is not the Stark daughter that Little Finger pulls into his web of schemes...

Yep, I doubt much will happen with that because of Sansa storyline. Now HE COULD do something where he knows she is not with the Lannisters so he could use that to his advantage but my guess is they will let it die. Book 3 has way too much other important **** to concentrate on.

Back