HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a92b2f182806d86195ec8e1145b6038139943fc5bbd3ae3931aed0afd580ca736g.jpg

:yess:

tumblr_m4qugcTw9I1qiyseco4_250.gif

I haven't read the books, but from last night's episode I think Margerie is up to something, afterall she wants to be QUEEN (minus the king!) :lol

Yeah it was pretty clear speaking to Sansa she was unfazzed by hearing him called a "monster". There is certainly a plan.

I wont go into details because I dont want to spoil anything for those who did not read the series.

Thanks, man!

There is part of me that wishes I had not read the books so I could enjoy the series more and not constantly be thinking about what is different.

THE reason why I don't read the particular book until after the corresponding season is aired.

Was the Kingslayer actually beat?

Looked that way to me. She was toying with him like Vader in ESB there at the end.

He wasn't exactly at his best and it had been a while since he had held a blade.

Yep, plus he was still manacled together.

Anyone else (who read the books) think the King beyond the Wall, Mance Rayder, was very poorly cast?

Nothing against Ciaran Hinds, just he is not right for the part, in my opinion.

On season 2 episode 5 and I wish someone would murder king Joefrey or however you spell it and his ***** of a mother in a very brutal fashion. I hope Rob stark kicks that little **** off the thrown.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo6shlaC5B1qakh43o1_500.gif

Back