HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have, and I'm not sure what your point about Hinds is, care to post it in spoiler tags?

Good ep. tonight!

But, I'm having trouble remembering the ending of the Theon story from last season. Who is he being held captive by?

Haven't read Book 3 yet, but an educated guess:

I think he's being held by Roose Bolton's bastard. Remember at the end of season 2, Bolton said that his bastard was nearby and can handle affiars at Winterfell.

Also, the scenes with Theon on the rack are reminiscent of the Bolton's Flayed Man sigil.

I wonder however if Roose Bolton is involved himself, or if this is the actions of his bastard (don't know the name) alone?

For those in the know, feel free to confirm or debunk, but as always, please no real SPOILERS!

Haven't read Book 3 yet, but an educated guess:

I think he's being held by Roose Bolton's bastard. Remember at the end of season 2, Bolton said that his bastard was nearby and can handle affiars at Winterfell.

Also, the scenes with Theon on the rack are reminiscent of the Bolton's Flayed Man sigil.

I wonder however if Roose Bolton is involved himself, or if this is the actions of his bastard (don't know the name) alone?

For those in the know, feel free to confirm or debunk, but as always, please no real SPOILERS!

We don't actually know--we can guess who we think it is but they aren't doing it like it was in the book so we might not even see Bolton's bastard in the show.

I have, and I'm not sure what your point about Hinds is, care to post it in spoiler tags?

No need for spoiler tags on this one; my main problem with the casting is that the actor is much older than the character was in the books, and I seem recall him being a bit more athletic.

I know many of the main characters are played by actors much older than the book characters were, but that was to solve the passing of time that happened in the books.

Then again, I seem to recall Thoros of Mir being fat and bald and Jojen being very short.

Guess it doesnt bother anyone else but my Wife and I.

Thus is the only show that I refuse to fast forward thriugh the intro.....the claymation art and theme song are so epic!

It's one of the few shows where I do because it just goes on for way too long.

Sopranos was the only opening that didn't really bother me. Walking Dead and The Wire are ok too.

Thus is the only show that I refuse to fast forward thriugh the intro.....the claymation art and theme song are so epic!

Claymation? The intro is 100% computer generated. Also (I recently found this out lol) the intro is actually different for every episode. I never noticed before TBH. :lol

they add a place if they went there

Yep, and make minor cosmetic changes as well, depending on the story (such as Winterfell smoking).

Another cool thing is that the cast members have the house sigils of their characters next to them.

I dig the opening and the theme.

do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo

Back