HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo do-Do-DO-dooooo

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Does anyone else have a hard time keeping up with everybody?There are times I have to say " who is that and where did they come from?". So many characters and plots going on.

First season, yes. But as I got to know the main families, I tried to pay attention to which bannerman swore fealty to which family.

I like all the different warring factions.

Does anyone else have a hard time keeping up with everybody?There are times I have to say " who is that and where did they come from?". So many characters and plots going on.

Try listening to the audiobooks! Its much easier keeping characters apart when you've got a face to place with it. There are times characters popped in once every few thousand pages. And not even being able to see a name spelled out made it that much harder. Watching the show has clarified a LOT for me in that regard :lol

Arya does a crip walk

NTAQj.gif

Try listening to the audiobooks! Its much easier keeping characters apart when you've got a face to place with it. There are times characters popped in once every few thousand pages. And not even being able to see a name spelled out made it that much harder. Watching the show has clarified a LOT for me in that regard :lol

Yeah, I'm finally hearing names Ive been mispronouncing for years. :lol

No need for spoiler tags on this one; my main problem with the casting is that the actor is much older than the character was in the books, and I seem recall him being a bit more athletic.

I know many of the main characters are played by actors much older than the book characters were, but that was to solve the passing of time that happened in the books.

Then again, I seem to recall Thoros of Mir being fat and bald and Jojen being very short.

Guess it doesnt bother anyone else but my Wife and I.

Thoros was fat and bald when he left Kings Landing but after some time on the road with the Brotherhood he lost weight and grew sraggly long gray hair. But either way the Thoros in the book and in the show are quite different. I wonder when we'll see the Lightning Lord. It has to be soon. They better include him in the show!

Im happy they changed the ages of the characters and welcome them. Most of the kids were far too young in the book.

Yeah, I'm finally hearing names Ive been mispronouncing for years. :lol

Yeah, I've since looked at how some of the names were spelt and I never would have pronounced them right if I hadn't heard them first :lol

Thoros was fat and bald when he left Kings Landing but after some time on the road with the Brotherhood he lost weight and grew sraggly long gray hair. But either way the Thoros in the book and in the show are quite different. I wonder when we'll see the Lightning Lord. It has to be soon. They better include him in the show!

Im happy they changed the ages of the characters and welcome them. Most of the kids were far too young in the book.

I think the change in the kids ages is just the fact they are growing up and the show only moves forward so far each year. So they might have started out at the right age, but they've aged 3 years since then.

I think the change in the kids ages is just the fact they are growing up and the show only moves forward so far each year. So they might have started out at the right age, but they've aged 3 years since then.

In the books, the oldest of the Stark youngsters (Robb and Jon Snow) were around 14 years old when the story begins. Obviously based on the actors used, they started them off as at least a few years older in the series right from the start.

Well, being Captain Obvious here, but young actors getting older is a better problem to have instead of old actors getting older. It would suck to have a situation like the Harry Potter series did after Richard Harris died.

Man, the kid who plays Bran grew a lot between filming season two and season three. He no longer looks like a boy, but a young man.

Back