HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I hope that books 4 and 5 are combined into one season. No need to drag on most of that stuff.

No way. Way too much. Besides that would speed thing up too much. GRRM needs more time to write the remainig books. Plus keep in mind HBO has some good writers on this. They can add filler that's probably more interesting than the books. :lol

Rant must be a new character i've never heard of :lol

:lol I think I was going for Dany.

There's no way. Too much stuff

:exactly:

Anyway, I want to buy Season 2 but I wanted to know if there is any big differences as far as extras go, if anyone knows. I don't get all bent up about the differences in picture as far as DVD and Bluray are concerned. The DVD is much cheaper on ebay but if there is some noteworthy stuff on the Blu-ray I'll get that.

Hoping tonight's episode actually has something happen in it. Getting tired of the prime time soap opera

No way. Way too much. Besides that would speed thing up too much. GRRM needs more time to write the remainig books. Plus keep in mind HBO has some good writers on this. They can add filler that's probably more interesting than the books. :lol

:lol I think I was going for Dany.

:exactly:

Anyway, I want to buy Season 2 but I wanted to know if there is any big differences as far as extras go, if anyone knows. I don't get all bent up about the differences in picture as far as DVD and Bluray are concerned. The DVD is much cheaper on ebay but if there is some noteworthy stuff on the Blu-ray I'll get that.

The blu ray has some helpful character and location features during the episodes

Lol love the ending and the song that followed. Thought that guy was stupid til the end scene.

Pretty obvious as soon as the deal is made she will murder him and take back the dragon. I suspect she knows what he's saying in front of her.

yeah that trade for the dragon saddened me, but I figured she'd either kill him or as soon as she left the dragon would just break out and follow her. I really want to see her start kicking some *** soon. think it's the main reason i'm watching the show...

Jamie losing his hand
was probably the very best thing that could happen to him. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Back