HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been a bit lighter on the T&A, but damn was it a rapey (or people wanting to be rapey) episode.

C'mon people, just kill...don't rape :lecture

Listening to the first one I posted again and I really like it. I would have definitely preferred it as well. I don't think it's too outlandish for the show, but it's pushing it.

As for Daenerys, I think she'll give the guy one her dragons (most likely Drogon since the show seems to favor him and ignore Viserion and Rhaegal for some reason :dunno) knowing he'll burn him to a crisp and fly back to mommy. Then I think she'll release all of the slaves in that city and they'll join her.

i think it would be so shocking if at the last moment she turns to him and says something in his language, it would totally signal to him that he's most likely screwed. I could only imaging his reaction to how he's been calling her a stupid ****ing whore etc....:lol

Dany is so bad ***.

And Theon's line of "my real father died at King's Landing" was poignant. I hope Theon finds redemption in some form.

Saw that ending coming a mile away, but still, very badass. Selling every soldier in his city, seriously, that guy was a grade A moron.

Yeah, it was telegraphed over and over for the last few episodes what was coming tonight with Dany but totally agree it didn't take away from how ****ing awesome it was! Yeah, this is Game of Mother ****ing Thrones after all. Loved the stuff at Kraster's keep as well. That was some serious **** going down there. Night's Watch is definitely in a world of hurt now.

The Theon storyline is so boring. Yes, you are an uncertain useless character that can't catch a break or do a damn thing right.

WE GET IT

The Theon storyline is so boring. Yes, you are an uncertain useless character that can't catch a break or do a damn thing right.

WE GET IT

I would add Sansa and Arya to the boring storyline pile. I'm sure their particular plots will get more interesting in time, but man, is it a slog getting there. It's like watching paint dry anytime Sansa'a onscreen.

Back