HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the characters have story arcs on slow burn. Tyrion hasn't had much to do yet this season but everyone knows to keep an eye on him.

does anyone know if the storyline around Podrick is in the books...seems like filler but it is so so entertaining...seems his reputation with the ladies is growing..ha

They really need to have at least a 15-20 episode season. we're almost 1/2 way through and not much has yet to happen.....:gah:

Part of that has to do with how freaking large the cast is. We didn't even see Robb or Jon last episode with all that happened. Didn't even see Danny until the last scene even. I think Tyrion was the only one last year to be in every episode. Probably will be true for this year as well. He's just too popular of a character to not have him in at least one scene every episode. So as a result, the storylines move slowly because we're constantly bouncing around from place to place, group to group. If they focused on 1 group per episode, a lot more would happen, but the timeline of events would be harder to follow. Plus with as many groups as there are, we'd only see them 1-2 times a season :lol

Part of that has to do with how freaking large the cast is. We didn't even see Robb or Jon last episode with all that happened. Didn't even see Danny until the last scene even. I think Tyrion was the only one last year to be in every episode. Probably will be true for this year as well. He's just too popular of a character to not have him in at least one scene every episode. So as a result, the storylines move slowly because we're constantly bouncing around from place to place, group to group. If they focused on 1 group per episode, a lot more would happen, but the timeline of events would be harder to follow. Plus with as many groups as there are, we'd only see them 1-2 times a season :lol

I know... when they shower her, I was like :yess: for some reason I sooooooo want her to kick some ***, and soon...:monkey3

Good theory, but I'm betting...

Jon is the son of Ned's sister and the Targaryen prince, who's name eludes me this moment. The one that 'captured' here and Robert started a war to 'free' her. That would make Jon a Targaryen - interesting, eh?
This is the theory that my brother has as well.

That was an awesome episode. Dany taking charge of the Unsullied was pretty awesome. I think they did it justice. The music was awesome. That last scene had my blood flowing.

I almost feel sorry for those that haven't read the books after watching that episode. If you didn't know any better you'd with she was ready to lay waste to Westeros. Or at least close to it. :lol

[

They really need to have at least a 15-20 episode season. we're almost 1/2 way through and not much has yet to happen.....:gah:

this is so typical with this series... its dragging and dragging...

agree.. walking dead season 2 was horrible dragging. It just looks the last 10min of every episode of GoT is really interesting while the rest is really taking so much time to develop..

INCREDIBLE EPISODE! Loved it, finally a great one after a pretty slow start.

Can anyone explain to me Theon's plot twist?

By that I mean the guy rescues him. Seems to walk him around a bit. Then takes him right back. Am I missing something?

I assumed that
he was just looking for some quick prestige to get him out of cleaning the stables. Faking a capture of Theon would fit that bill.

Back