He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
www.plasmainfusion.com based east coast. Monroe CT. Basically I bought the wolf bio mask off him, the service was so excellent that I only buy from this guy now. Don't think be was getting any of these for sale in his shop, I just asked him to get me one.

I hope it all works out for you.

Youve GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I live in Monroe, CT and I've never heard of them!

I'm really digging this bust. Very large (not to mention tall) piece.

HPIM2613.jpg

amazing grails you got there man !!
the wolf bust sure kicks some ass.

alright. here we go with my unprofessional pics. :lol
very impressive bust IMO. :google :google
the dreads on this are HEAVY.
#4 of 750

Wolfbustpics001.jpg

Wolfbustpics002.jpg

Wolfbustpics003.jpg

Wolfbustpics004.jpg

Wolfbustpics005.jpg

Wolfbustpics006.jpg

Wolfbustpics007.jpg

Last edited:
and now comes the bad part. while putting on the dreads my GF says "is this a crack"? :confused: :horror :horror seems I have a little crack on the base. my worry is that it will get larger. so anyone who has more experience in polystone items than me your input would be appreciated. I'm gonna see what feedback I get and give SS a call.

Wolfbustpics012.jpg

Wolfbustpics008.jpg

Wow, I haven't really been following this bust, so I didn't realize that the dreads were all separate like that. How do they attach and what are they made of? Too bad about the crack, but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle of returning it for something so small. I guess it depends on how much it would bother you, and if it's visible from the front.

AWESOME PICS!

I'm sorry to hear about the crack. It seems like a lot of these have minor flaws. So far, two had chipped teeth, right? I don't know if that's enough to return it. I guess it's up to personal preference. I always think this: "Do I want to risk switching this for one that could potentially have more problems?"

AWESOME EDITION NUMBER!

Wow, I haven't really been following this bust, so I didn't realize that the dreads were all separate like that. How do they attach and what are they made of? Too bad about the crack, but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle of returning it for something so small. I guess it depends on how much it would bother you, and if it's visible from the front.

the dreads are made of a semisoft rubber I think.{sure someone knows the proper term} the end of dread has a screw that sticks out and just sets into the holes and are kept put by their weight and angle. they're painted and you can see the paint flex when bent; so I don't know if this will be a problem down the line. as far as the crack. it's on the back and you cant see it. I'm just not sure if it can/will get any bigger over time.

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

AWESOME PICS!

I'm sorry to hear about the crack. It seems like a lot of these have minor flaws. So far, two had chipped teeth, right? I don't know if that's enough to return it. I guess it's up to personal preference. I always think this: "Do I want to risk switching this for one that could potentially have more problems?"

AWESOME EDITION NUMBER!

good point. SS only will let you exchange it once right? the crack is the only thing wrong. well I got an extra #3 dread and got shorted a #4. but there both the shorter ones so you can't tell. overall this guy kicks A^^!!

Interesting. So if you pulled on one, it would just come out?

yep. not the best. I do wish they were a little more secure. not sure how you would have made this bust with solid dreads though. there's one that is bairly staying put. I'm gonna have to put some tape or something around the screw so it stays. don't want to come home to find it's been a cat toy all day. :horror :lol

good point. SS only will let you exchange it once right? the crack is the only thing wrong. well I got an extra #3 dread and got shorted a #4. but there both the shorter ones so you can't tell. overall this guy kicks A^^!!

I bet SS could send you the one you're missing.

If you don't mind the crack, I'd say keep it! Otherwise, send it off to me! No waitlist rollover yet. :( I thought it'd be quick for some reason.

They only thing I didn't like about the bust was the oily residue left over from the dreads. Oh and aweful smell they made the next day. Besides that the bust is FANASTIC!!

Last edited:
Great pics Thrifty! and you got a great edition number!! Cant wait for the day mine arrives :D

#164 for me, this is truly a wicked piece and my new favorite out of my collection. It has already freaked out my wife and 2 of my friends. I can't wait for more lifesize busts, a new Alien bust would :rock

aww man! Everyones getting this thing before me :lol ! I bet it looks ten times better in real life to!

Back