He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really digging this bust. Very large (not to mention tall) piece.

HPIM2613.jpg

Is it me, or does yours match your P1 in color WAY more than mine? Mine is darker and has more of a green tinge, but yours looks to me dead on the same color for the base skin.

Is it me, or does yours match your P1 in color WAY more than mine? Mine is darker and has more of a green tinge, but yours looks to me dead on the same color for the base skin.

hard to tell the color with..................... THE FLASH:google

been notified here in the uk that the people i am buying from will have this delivered to them by the end of sept.........can't wait

alright, I had to get it from the UPS guy myself before I went to work. gotta have that signiture. I would of had to drive 25 miles to pick it up tonight. here it is. Frodo says...:google

001-4.jpg

My wait list from SS did not rollover like I had hoped. I put one in at BBTS as a backup. I was hoping to find one near the east coast but it looks like Alter Ego is out now too. I wonder when the retailers will get these. BBTS says they still don't have a date.

I'm not getting mine directly from SSC .the guy I'm getting mine from is a retailer, he only got his date today, so I imagine theirs will be very soon :D

I'm not getting mine directly from SSC .the guy I'm getting mine from is a retailer, he only got his date today, so I imagine theirs will be very soon :D

Cool, so your dealer is getting it in 2 weeks, or you'll get it in 2 weeks? Also, is your dealer in the states?

Does he have any more? :monkey3

Cool, so your dealer is getting it in 2 weeks, or you'll get it in 2 weeks? Also, is your dealer in the states?

Does he have any more? :monkey3

www.plasmainfusion.com based east coast. Monroe CT. Basically I bought the wolf bio mask off him, the service was so excellent that I only buy from this guy now. Don't think be was getting any of these for sale in his shop, I just asked him to get me one.

I hope it all works out for you.

Back