He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm.. I wonder what they will do about that one. I'm thinking that when they get a return of one that is damaged beyond repair they just canibbalize it for parts to fix others.

Hmmm. Good idea. My real hope is that they just have more of these face hairs to send out in case people get them broken or missing. I can't imagine I'm the only person out of 750 who got one that's missing a face hair, right? I'll let you know what they say as soon as I hear back from them.

The oily stuff wasn't too bad, just slip the plastic bag down (enough to reveal the dread with the screw) and then slide the bag off once you have the dread in place :cool:

One of my dreads came broken (a #6), it broke near the end where the screw is...I bought crazy glue and it looks perfect now.

Love this bust!

Here are a few phots of my bust. The last photo shows a spot on his left mandible that looks like the paint chipped or the person painting it screwed up on that part.
I am still pleased with the piece and it is Bad A**!!!!!!

Here are a few phots of my bust. The last photo shows a spot on his left mandible that looks like the paint chipped or the person painting it screwed up on that part.
I am still pleased with the piece and it is Bad A**!!!!!!

That's a freakin shame that so many of these have problems. At their price point, they are some of the most expensive things SS sells. They NEED to up their quality control. I don't mind paying out the ass for a cool collectible, but I don't want to have to worry about getting a "good" one or not. It is unacceptable. With my missing hair, I've been sweating it out since Friday, hoping they will email back saying they have one to send me. I shouldn't have to do that for close to a grand.

That's a freakin shame that so many of these have problems. At their price point, they are some of the most expensive things SS sells. They NEED to up their quality control. I don't mind paying out the ass for a cool collectible, but I don't want to have to worry about getting a "good" one or not. It is unacceptable. With my missing hair, I've been sweating it out since Friday, hoping they will email back saying they have one to send me. I shouldn't have to do that for close to a grand.

Agreed there buddy.......mistakes happen......but they should happen this much with a product of such high price.

I agree. With all of the issues that have been posted about this bust, I was very concerned about getting mine and it being all jacked up. The only two issues that mine had was the paint issue on the mandable and the about a 1/4" tip was broke on one of the dreds. Thank goodness the tip was still with it, so a little super glue fixed that. Over all I am pleased with mine, but I do agree with you that their QC needs to improve on these high dollar items.

they tried to deliver mine today! But my bro the a$$ was sleeping! . They are gonna redilver tomorrow though :D

they tried to deliver mine today! But my bro the a$$ was sleeping! . They are gonna redilver tomorrow though :D

does irish post re-deliver. in england its one chance post then u got to get your ass to the post office yourself

mate I'm uk also, not republic. It's been sent via fedex, they try 3times then it's to warehouse.

nah you can arrange redelivery can't you....or is that just with parcelforce:sick

:horror:horror WTF they dont do that with me god damn i knew Bristol post was bad but damn. only one delivery chance then it hits the post office then sent back to the sender if not picked up even with parcel force :monkey2:monkey2

:horror:horror WTF they dont do that with me god damn i knew Bristol post was bad but damn. only one delivery chance then it hits the post office then sent back to the sender if not picked up even with parcel force :monkey2:monkey2

parcelforce bristol probably just fears their depot getting hit by chavs so won't risk keeping your parcel for too long :lecture:lecture:lecture

Back