Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is the other one you got... the one with him in the street with his back to you?

No, just the teaser with the Joker paint on the wall. You couldn't find an original of the one with his back to you even before this happened. I doubt you will see any now.

Dude, why are you assuming I was talking to you?

I meant the flippers who raised their prices on ebay from $19 to $50. And the guys who will buy them and sell them for more later in the weeks to come.

Because it always seems I get mentioned when it comes to flipping.:eek::eek::eek:

It's too early to make rash assumptions.
Here's what we know, Heath Ledger has passed and a young two-year old girl will grow up without a father. As the father of a young girl roughly the same age I find this heartbreaking. The final cut of the movie, posters being sold on e-bay... these things (in my mind) just need to take a backseat.

R.I.P.

Cool. I ordered that one for $11.99 just yesterday. :rock

I really love the international Dark Knight posters. The one with Batman facing the skyline and The one with The Joker. They blow the US one sheets away.

I really love the international Dark Knight posters. The one with Batman facing the skyline and The one with The Joker. They blow the US one sheets away.

Agreed. The International posters for BATMAN BEGINS were also better.

This is from AICN

There's a lot of rumors swirling around right now in regards to Heath and where his involvement with THE DARK KNIGHT was. I got it confirmed from a source involved in Post-Production on THE DARK KNIGHT. Heath's post work was complete. He had indeed finished it, as to not interfere with the production of the film he was doing with Gilliam. We're now working to find out what's going to happen there. The last known photo of Heath was as a clown in that film. Will Terry re-cast? What will happen? We'll try to find out for all of you. But there will be no-dubbing on Heath in THE DARK KNIGHT - his performance was finished.

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/35367

This is from AICN

There's a lot of rumors swirling around right now in regards to Heath and where his involvement with THE DARK KNIGHT was. I got it confirmed from a source involved in Post-Production on THE DARK KNIGHT. Heath's post work was complete. He had indeed finished it, as to not interfere with the production of the film he was doing with Gilliam. We're now working to find out what's going to happen there. The last known photo of Heath was as a clown in that film. Will Terry re-cast? What will happen? We'll try to find out for all of you. But there will be no-dubbing on Heath in THE DARK KNIGHT - his performance was finished.

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/35367

I know it is sad to say, but this movie will be an even bigger event now.

I'm not a God fearing man but this is one of the few times I hope there is a hell so this idiot can rot there.

So you hope this kids dad burns in hell eh?You don't know him you don't know **** about him.We don't know what personal **** he was going through..demons etc.So it's impossible to judge......for most that is!!:rolleyes:

R.I.P.

heatrh_ledger.jpg

I don't think anybody has the right to judge someone else, moreover when nobody knows what's really happened so shut your ********g mouths you all who talk and talk and can say no more than ****.
I'm really sorry for him and his beloved ones, really shocking

Horrible news. Honestly, my first thought, as well, was that playing the Joker to such extremes really affected him. He's pretty well known for getting deep into his roles, and actors notoriously lose their sense of self, since they are always required to play the part of someone who they are not. Regardless of what it was, it's a horrible human tragedy, whether suicide, OD, or whatever :(

What?! I really can't believe this, I really can't. I just don't know what to say:monkey2...

RIP Heath Ledger.

This is truly sad, it was already a great actor and who knows what he would have accomplished.

It was said in an earlier post that he said in an interview that he had been disturbed that he could embrace the darkness in himself so easily to play Joker. It's unfortunate that he had to do that to get into a role.

There does seem to be something going on in Hollywood - Brad Renfro OD'd just a week ago but his career was not anywhere as successful as Ledger's.

First official statement from Warner Brothers:

"The studio is stunned and devastated by this tragic news. The entertainment community has lost an enormous talent. Heath was a brilliant actor and an exceptional person. Our hearts go out to his family and friends."

Well put. :lecture

I'm not so familar with Heath's resume, save for The Patriot, which I liked! The few movies I do watch would be Sci-Fi and Comic Blockbusters. So few in Hollywood (Writers, Directors, Actors, ect, ect) take the source material seriously. Mr. Ledger seemed like he would be one of those elite few, so as a fan, I thank him for entertaining and respecting the characters/storys I so enjoy. Don't care if I offend... but God Bless!!!:angelsmil

The more I hear the more it looks like something accidental.
By the way, as I don't regularly watch CNN-- Larry King is so out of touch that it's painful to watch him. Mandatory retirement should be instituted if you're in the business of being in the know... Larry's in the know nothing.

As I stated earlier, the biggest loss is a daughter losing her father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back