Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dark knight poster with heath ledger in the ebay title is up to $182 with 14 hours left. Other auctions for this poster are still in the 25-35 range.

There are plenty with BIN of $50.00. Of course at the beginning of the day the seller was selling those posters for $19.00.

Anyone after that WHY SO SERIOUS poster, they are hauling ass on the Bay...
These are not too high...
DARK KNIGHT Advance Poster B

Just snagged one.
Had to have it now.

I have been putting off buying these. I think they will come down after this initial high. There are tons of those posters out there. Of course, they could start consistently selling for $100.00. Who knows really?

I'll wait until more info comes out but from everything I've heard, it sure sounds like an OD.

What a ****ing waste!!! We were damn near the same age and I just don't get it. I would've killed to have the life that he had. To be a ****ing movie star, millionaire, and an actual talented actor. What is so ****ing rough about that life? It just disgusts me. I'm not a God fearing man but this is one of the few times I hope there is a hell so this idiot can rot there.

Again this post is all on here say at this point but I'll back every word of it if it's confirmed that he OD'd or committed suicide.

Again, it says suspected. Probably won't know for sure until the autopsy. But there are all kind of rumors that there were pills all over the room where he was found. But I don't put any stock in 'rumors'

Loki and Bagels get on LIVE! :D

For some reason.. it is very Sad. RIP!

The first thing that poped into my head was the fact that he played (The Joker) such a psychotic roll... wonder if it was too much. (I'm not being sarcastic)

And what's the big deal about a poster right now? Some one dies and people start thinking about flipping? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that is pretty telling. But I just think it's a matter of people suspecting (and probably correctly) that WB will be pulling the ad campaign that features Ledger's Joker scrawling "Why So Serious?" in what is apparently blood.

If you want that poster for an even halfway decent price, get it NOW.

Yeah, that is pretty telling. But I just think it's a matter of people suspecting (and probably correctly) that WB will be pulling the ad campaign that features Ledger's Joker scrawling "Why So Serious?" in what is apparently blood.

If you want that poster for an even halfway decent price, get it NOW.

Which is why I broke down and bought a couple. I think they may level off, but I am not taking any chances on that. I had been meaning to pick the two teasers up anyway.

Which is why I broke down and bought a couple. I think they may level off, but I am not taking any chances on that. I had been meaning to pick the two teasers up anyway.

Which is the other one you got... the one with him in the street with his back to you?

I'll wait until more info comes out but from everything I've heard, it sure sounds like an OD.

What a ****ing waste!!! We were damn near the same age and I just don't get it. I would've killed to have the life that he had. To be a ****ing movie star, millionaire, and an actual talented actor. What is so ****ing rough about that life? It just disgusts me. I'm not a God fearing man but this is one of the few times I hope there is a hell so this idiot can rot there.

Again this post is all on here say at this point but I'll back every word of it if it's confirmed that he OD'd or committed suicide.

That is very harsh. You don't know his life. sure from what you can see it seems like a perfect life to have, but fame and money doesn't create happiness. Unless we knew him personally we can never know what demons were troubling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back