Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It was confirmed they have apartments in the same building in a separate residence area but he wasn't found in that building. The connection was the media jumping the gun before getting confirmations.

I was said that the masseuse called Mary-Kate's body guard as he was a former EMT and was in the same building while the housekeeper had called 911. I think that was how her name was brought into the mix.

23ledger2-395.jpg

This just in, several mirrors were found in Ledger's apartment! One in the bathroom, 1 in the living room, and 1 in the entry way.

They were attached to the walls of the apartment but could have easily been removed to cut drugs. :rolleyes:

God hates whoppers and people who like putting balls in their mouth. God probably likes lifesavers since their holey.

I separate the world into the decent and the indecent, its much more clear that way.

I have two brothers that I've taught. The younger one passed away about a year and a half ago from a bad mix of prescription meds at 22 years old. He left behind an 11 month old daughter, and his girlfriend completely lost it. She gave up her rights to her daughter and has basically withdrawn from society. I still teach his brother who credits Tai Chi practice with keeping him from being stressed.
Tai Chi also had a profound effect on me when I was 20. I had both my parents terminally ill, working full time, going to college full time and taking care of my 83 yr old grandmother. I recommend things with a similar meditative quality to anyone before taking drugs, especially anti depressants.
Some people clearly need them but far fewer than what is prescribed, and then there are people I know that use the 'bipolar crutch' for every problem in their lives.

Anyway, it seems to look like accidental circumstances, which at the very least can give some comfort to his loved ones.

but... I think Hollywood should start cracking down (like the NFL, MLB, or a majority of normal jobs) on a NO Illegal Substance policy. They should do random drug tests on these actors and suspend them from work. If all the studios worked on this together I think they could come up with a way to manage it. I do not think these celebrities should be drug free because they are role models (although they are and they should think about that). But the studios should want them drug free from a buisness point of veiw.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This is just classic! Do you even understand what is/has been going on in the entertainment community?? Whole films have been made just to launder drug money. Let's not even mention the music industry!!

C'mon people! A nude celebrity, pills nearby "apparent suicide"? No one sees this pattern??

Trevor Goddard
Jonathan Brandis
Anna Nicole Smith and her son (in quick succession. BTW the 20 yr old died of a non-drug related "massive heart attack"...yeah, right)
Marilyn Monroe

River Phoenix is the exception here, maybe...

Any bets on how much more AOLTWDCCNN will make of it??

Let's keep the tragedy of a young death in perspective.

Wake up!

I don't know--to me it makes sense that the studios would want their actors drug free. It's hard to film a movie when your actor is high, imprisoned, hospitalized, or dead. Makes sense to me...

Although I still haven't heard conclusively that illegal drugs were a factor in this particular case.

The problem is that in this day and age extremism is needed to get your point across and getting your point across recruits other people who think they have a point.

Its the same reason why Islamic extremists keep getting new recruits to blow themselves up on buses.

Mark my words, one day in the near future these extremists (of Christian, Islamic, and even anti-religious {see church shooter in CO}) will be blowing up stuff rather than simply making a scene.

Excellent points. Although the CO gunman who shot up the megachurch was a disgruntled student there who had been thrown out so he falls under either the category of Christian extremist or generic wacko. (I like to think generic wacko but I haven't read his hate letters.)

But the tactic of reinforcing and justifying intolerance and hate extends way back. The NAZI's, let us not forget, fit the description of an evangelical religion (they had a doctrine, followed rituals and had a community) and they did very well gaining money and power by preaching hate. Opening up a conversation with, "You hate X? We hate X. It's OK to hate X because X is destroying our community and something should be done about X," is a great recruitment tool. (Right after, "let me describe what hell is going to be like to you.") Right now it's a very select group who responds to this tactic where X = blacks, jews, or uppity-women-who-don't-know-their-place. But gays make a good X so that's the recruitment tool of the day for far too many religions.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This is just classic! Do you even understand what is/has been going on in the entertainment community?? Whole films have been made just to launder drug money. Let's not even mention the music industry!!

C'mon people! A nude celebrity, pills nearby "apparent suicide"? No one sees this pattern??

Trevor Goddard
Jonathan Brandis
Anna Nicole Smith and her son (in quick succession. BTW the 20 yr old died of a non-drug related "massive heart attack"...yeah, right)
Marilyn Monroe

River Phoenix is the exception here, maybe...

Any bets on how much more AOLTWDCCNN will make of it??

Let's keep the tragedy of a young death in perspective.

Wake up!

I awake! I know whole films have been made to launder drug money... I do not think that happens with the major studios these days. The Dark Knight had a budget of $150 million but ran close to $200 million when filming wrapped. What I am saying... From a buisness point of view, how much would it have sucked for WB if H.Ledger died of a drug overdose(supposedly/possible) 4 months ago.

If Ledger died in the middle of filming... Production would shut down, a new actor would need to be found, a script might possibly need to be re-written, scenes would need to be reshot, and during this time the other actors would have to change schedules to fit in other committments. It could have been disastrous for Warner.

Think of all the talent (and therefore money) has been lost due to the tragic deaths of Chris Farley, John Belushi, Chris Penn, River Phoenix, Marilyn Manroe, and now Heath Ledger (just the ones I can think of at the moment). May they all RIP.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If he hadn't finished his part already for the film, it would possibly cost them twice as much as they've already spent if they wanted to recast the part.

I wonder if they've talked about Heath Ledger on The Daily Show or Colbert Report, I never have access to TV when they run their new shows.

Sad news, but the psycho group planning a protest of the funeral is absolutely disgusting.

My brother and I were talking about this earlier tonight. Oddly, we both felt quite a blow from his death despite only seeing A Knights Tale with him in it. I think we both were just super into the Dark Knight and now with him gone and the film not finished yet, it hit home for us.

We got think about what could have happened. The worst case scenerio we could think of was if some psycho fan went Joker on him: slit his through, carved a smile, blood smeared on the walls with "Why So Serious" and other such phrases. I mean, if that HAD happened, what would they do with the Dark Knight? They couldn't possibly release it then how it is, but at the same time can't just blow $200 million or whatever they spent making it. Has a film ever run into such a problem before that a situation like this would do? That would have been the tragedy of the decade.

Hope it was only an accidental OD and that he went in his sleep.

My brother and I were talking about this earlier tonight. Oddly, we both felt quite a blow from his death despite only seeing A Knights Tale with him in it. I think we both were just super into the Dark Knight and now with him gone and the film not finished yet, it hit home for us.

We got think about what could have happened. The worst case scenerio we could think of was if some psycho fan went Joker on him: slit his through, carved a smile, blood smeared on the walls with "Why So Serious" and other such phrases. I mean, if that HAD happened, what would they do with the Dark Knight? They couldn't possibly release it then how it is, but at the same time can't just blow $200 million or whatever they spent making it. Has a film ever run into such a problem before that a situation like this would do? That would have been the tragedy of the decade.

Hope it was only an accidental OD and that he went in his sleep.

It's just so sad, man. I still can't believe it. It's one of those things that is so out of left field, that your brain can't process it.

I brought this up before, but IF (and that is a HUGE IF) Heath's death is a fake, how awesome would it be for him to reveal he is not dead as the Joker durning the Superbowl or on April Fools Day. When you think about it, it would be the ultimate marketing trick, plus faking his own death may have finally let Heath get rid of the Joker (seems he had a real hard time during and after shooting). From the Joker's pov, it is the ultimate joke, from reality, it is sick, wrong, and illegal.

But how his death is so inconclusive is a bid odd. 10 days or so for results? Superbowl is in what, 10 days? I know I am thinking too much of "what if" he isn't really dead, but maybe we just have the current "Elvis" death here.

I brought this up before, but IF (and that is a HUGE IF) Heath's death is a fake, how awesome would it be for him to reveal he is not dead as the Joker durning the Superbowl or on April Fools Day. When you think about it, it would be the ultimate marketing trick, plus faking his own death may have finally let Heath get rid of the Joker (seems he had a real hard time during and after shooting). From the Joker's pov, it is the ultimate joke, from reality, it is sick, wrong, and illegal.

But how his death is so inconclusive is a bid odd. 10 days or so for results? Superbowl is in what, 10 days? I know I am thinking too much of "what if" he isn't really dead, but maybe we just have the current "Elvis" death here.

Uh huh....

Someone has an imagination....

It's just so sad, man. I still can't believe it. It's one of those things that is so out of left field, that your brain can't process it.

Yeah, I hear ya. Its one thing for an annoucment like "Sean Connery" or some other old celebrity dying, but someone like Heath is a bit of a shock to say the least. Especially with the Joker and TDK. I still haven't really "accepted" he is dead yet. I'm one of those people I guess where I need to see the body to believe it. Like my post above states, so far, the world's best hoax is still possible since no death photos or video of the body have been released (probably won't ever though). It seems like if he was using the sleeping pills for a while, why all of a sudden happen to OD? And within a two hour window from 1-2:45?

This whole situation is just weird and hard to process, even for people like us who never even met him, let alone knew him.

Yeah, I hear ya. Its one thing for an annoucment like "Sean Connery" or some other old celebrity dying, but someone like Heath is a bit of a shock to say the least. Especially with the Joker and TDK. I still haven't really "accepted" he is dead yet. I'm one of those people I guess where I need to see the body to believe it. Like my post above states, so far, the world's best hoax is still possible since no death photos or video of the body have been released (probably won't ever though). It seems like if he was using the sleeping pills for a while, why all of a sudden happen to OD? And within a two hour window from 1-2:45?

This whole situation is just weird and hard to process, even for people like us who never even met him, let alone knew him.

Well, I personally think the houselady's story about him "still snoring" is a falsification or simply a huge misconception on her part. I think he was dead many hours before she or anyone else arrived.

I find it very hard to believe that the man died within an hour and 45 minutes, after she said he was fine and snoring.

Well, I personally think the houselady's story about him "still snoring" is a falsification or simply a huge misconception on her part. I think he was dead many hours before she or anyone else arrived.

I find it very hard to believe that the man died within an hour and 45 minutes, after she said he was fine and snoring.

Like I said, this whole situation is just weird. Somebody in this event is either wrong or lying. And why in the heck call Mary-Kate Olsen? She is here at Sundance (or is it Ashley? I can't tell them apart). Why wasn't he here anyway? Everyone from Colin Ferrel to Tom Hanks is here. Sure he isn't in anything, but its the cool thing to do right?

I was astounded to hear of Heath's death. Why? I don't really know.

To see this thread get the responses it has, 400 posts, is also astounding, and it has saddened me to read through some of the pages and read exactly the type of rubbish I have come to expect of the paparazzi. Assumptions and speculations aplenty, with no evidence or reason. It tells me most people can't think for themselves and just ride the band wagon of stupidity and sensationalism.

Someone has just dies, and it's more like crows of a carcass. No respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back