Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think those people were celebrated or beloved because of their drug use. Celebs are people too, subject to the same faults, addictions, and consequences as anyone else. I feel terrible for his newborn child.

I don't agree. They are subject to MORE faults because of the celeb status and $ they have access to because of the celebrity.

He was probably out spending his latest Brokeback Mountain returns or his Dark Knight wrap bonus on some high quality dope.

Damn double posts, anyway, I use this double post to exclaim that losers do drugs and slow suicide is f'ed up.

sad news indeed

wonder if it really was heroine. seems too early to know that.
says he was declared dead at 3:30pm. Dont think thats long enough to get a toxicology report back already.
CNN says pills were next to his bed.

I couldn't care less about the fate of the Dark Knight now. I'm truly shocked.

I'll buy the Hot toys Joker figure in his honor.:monkey3

Mentioned it in the other thread but I keep thinking about Brandon Lee and his last performance as the Crow with all of these pictures of Heath Ledger in his white face make-up..... eerie.

Reporting that he was in Mary-Kate Olsen's apartment.

Where is this from? According to all initial reports he was found in his own apartment. This is truly sad. I loved Heath Ledger from 10 Things I Hate About You to A Knight's Tale to him already being my favorite Joker with just what I saw in the previews for TDK.

This is truly a loss and really saddening because I always felt that he would have been one of the greats in cinematic history instead of a statistic of Celebrity ODs. Unfortunately the "Live Fast, Die Young and Leave Behind a Beautiful Corpse" mentality is all the evident in Hollywood. I really feel for his young daughter who will not only have to grow without a father but also have to go through life hearing about her father's overdose and her father's wasted life.

This really does deflate my day....

Where is this from? According to all initial reports he was found in his own apartment. This is truly sad. I loved Heath Ledger from 10 Things I Hate About You to A Knight's Tale to him already being my favorite Joker with just what I saw in the previews for TDK.

This is truly a loss and really saddening because I always felt that he would have been one of the greats in cinematic history instead of a statistic of Celebrity ODs. Unfortunately the "Live Fast, Die Young and Leave Behind a Beautiful Corpse" mentality is all the evident in Hollywood. I really feel for his young daughter who will not only have to grow without a father but also have to go through life hearing about her father's overdose and her father's wasted life.

This really does deflate my day....

It was mentioned in the other thread-- at this point it's all random hearsay and nothing substantiated.

Reporting that the pills appeared to be over the counter sleeping pills.

I'm just stunned by this news like so many of you.

It is going to be really strange seeing him in a dark and tormented film role just a few months after his death.

Surreal will be the word. I still remember going to see The Crow in theatres and just unable to get Brandon's death out of my mind...

It was mentioned in the other thread-- at this point it's all random hearsay and nothing substantiated.

My brother used to be an ADA in Manhattan and he just called a friend of his in the NYPD. Its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back