Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose this is just the most sick, ultimate joke from the Joker? Faking his own death? Yeah, I know, not a chance they would fake such a thing, but if it was only a joke...

Most likely the film will be released. I do believe the final cut, however, will be VERY different now that Ledger is gone.

Not TDK I meant the undone 3rd Batman film. That is what I'm referring two. CNN is really playing up how Heath was disturbed and troubled about the demonic presense of the Joker and how he took that home with him.....they seem to be ignoring the personal aspects....:confused:

A child has lost a father... honestly I could care less about a movie.

Warner is going to have a very hard time continuing the marketing for this movie. (Why So Serious?) I really hope that The Joker survives the film, as I don't want to see Ledger die on screen now.

Well, good point but Warners may have a hard time Marketing this film for different reasons I think.

The Police said signs pointed to suicide. Pills scattered over his body...

It's one thing if his death was "accidental". That is something that audiences can try to deal with, although it would still be very difficult.

It's a whole other thing if it was suicide, that is even tougher for an audience IMO.

In the long run, 20 years from now, it won't matter as much. His performance in TDK is what will ultimately matter ....

It will be interesting to see how WB deals with this...

I don't suppose this is just the most sick, ultimate joke from the Joker? Faking his own death? Yeah, I know, not a chance they would fake such a thing, but if it was only a joke...

Not happening. Its against US law to fake your own death with a state of limitations good for 7 full years. It'd be more trouble than its worth for a joke not to mention it'd be in bad form.

Not TDK I meant the undone 3rd Batman film. That is what I'm referring two. CNN is really playing up how Heath was disturbed and troubled about the demonic presense of the Joker and how he took that home with him.....they seem to be ignoring the personal aspects....:confused:

Heath had issues. That's evidenced by his attitude and quite frankly, his physical appearance. Look at recent photos of him. You'll see it in him.

My first thoughts when I read the news was that maybe it's just a prank...not trying to be insensitive here, just sharing...

It really is too bad, but I just don't understand why he would have been ODing in the first place. His career couldn't have been in much of a better place. Hmmm... very sad.

Could've been he was depressed over his personal life, split from wife, custody of his child perhaps? He seemed like a moody guy, was never satisfied with any of his performances and he discussed his previous depression over his career during the Brokeback interview tour.

That's true, they are saying he was living almost a Gypsy lifestyle crashing at friend's apartments and hanging around various people looking to take his mind off of what was going on.

Could've been he was depressed over his personal life, split from wife, custody of his child perhaps? He seemed like a moody guy, was never satisfied with any of his performances and he discussed his previous depression over his career during the Brokeback interview tour.

He was never married although broke up with his fiancee Michele Williams in November of 07. The custody of his child was never brought into courts.

Not happening. Its against US law to fake your own death with a state of limitations good for 7 full years. It'd be more trouble than its worth for a joke not to mention it'd be in bad form.

That is what I was afraid of.

Anyone know where to get any of the Dark Knight posters besides ebay? I really wanted to get them before his death anyway.

I really hope they don't alter the Dark Knight now. Batman 3 obviously they will have to if the Joker lives, which I'm sure he will. I guess just no cameo now?

What horrible news.

He was so young and talented.

My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Oh man! I just learned of this! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
This SUCKS! Man.

What can one say?

Whenever The Dark Knight is released, it will take on properties that The Crow had now. Shades of ages past.

He will be missed. :rock

Man can you imagine how much things like those cell phones etc from the Viral Marketing will go for now? I'm really hoping nothing is done to TDK....I want to see it how it was finished with Heath in full Joker glory.

Reportedly the last pic of Heath taken on Saturday during filming of Parnassus in London -

0122_heath_ledger_inf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back