Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man can you imagine how much things like those cell phones etc from the Viral Marketing will go for now? I'm really hoping nothing is done to TDK....I want to see it how it was finished with Heath in full Joker glory.

I actually believe that Nolan and the filmmakers will have the fortitude to stick with the film and the performance as it is... as a tribute and testament to Ledger's talent (and because he would want it that way).

It's the MARKETING of the film that will be affected. Say goodbye to the "Why So Serious?" Joker posters (which people on eBay have already picked up on).

wow it's a sad day today, the guy was a good actor if he did die of drugs that goes to show how hard it is to be an actor and the pressures of hollywood and habits

I actually believe that Nolan and the filmmakers will have the fortitude to stick with the film and the performance as it is... as a tribute and testament to Ledger's talent (and because he would want it that way).

It's the MARKETING of the film that will be affected. Say goodbye to the "Why So Serious?" Joker posters (which people on eBay have already picked up on).

I agree here. I think Nolan will keep the film as is and dedicate it to him. I think though that this will now be as the Crow is to those from the 80's. Great talent burning out too fast.

Dr. Drew is on CNN saying that over-the-counter Sleeping Pills have "Tylenol" in them that is lethal in high doses. He is saying that males usually don't kill themselves with pills, they usually use more violent means and that an OD might have been an accident because prescription sleeping meds usually don't have the ingredient of Tylenol in it and so the mistake could have gone that way. Taking high dose of perscription pills where there is a risk but then that same high doage in OTC drugs not knowing the differing ingredients.

The funny thing (if anything is funny about this) is the reporter on CNN asked Dr. Drew about the role of The Joker being so demonic and troubling and if this had anything to do with it to which he replied "No. That's ridiculous" that made me laugh because of the look on her face. He mentioned that people look to any personal issues because for someone to be overtaken by a role like that he'd have to have no personal sense of self....

New York Times is retracting the Mary Kate connection saying it was his apartment.

If he was only found dead less then three hours ago, there is no way to know what is in his blood stream.

Acetaminophen is the ingredient in question. The Medical Examiner just arrived on scene 2 1/2 hours after initial finding...

Just saw this now......

I'm completely lost for words. It's really sad for someone so talented to pass away that young. I'm still letting it all sink in.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

RIP Heath Ledger

Just saw this now......

I'm completely lost for words. It's really sad for someone so talented to pass away that young. I'm still letting it all sink in.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

RIP Heath Ledger

Yeah man, it makes me sick to my stomach.

I think I have actually come to grips with this now but I still am in disbelief , R.I.P bud you will be greatly missed.

Ya know what, I really wish they would drop the connections to TDK and Joker. That wasn't what made this happen.

How and why he died is somewhat irrelevant.

Its just sad, and especially for his friends and family.

Crazyness...
He was a good Actor..
Really liked him in Candy

Glad i picked up my Dark Knight Teaser Poster when i did..

These things are going to be pretty hard to come by now i imagine...

Heck, if anything Nolan may be inclined to include MORE of Ledger's performance in the final cut.

Well I've stated a few times on here how I'd love to work in film and I know that if it was an actors last film I'd try and include as much of their BEST work as possible, and so I would not be surprised if Nolan did do this. Actually I wouldn't mind if the focus is changed from Harvey over to Joker instead.

Heck, if anything Nolan may be inclined to include MORE of Ledger's performance in the final cut.

Hopefully they'll tone down the marketing until the last minute, the last thing his friends and family need is to see disturbing images of him while they cope with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back