Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to the posts that it was a heroin overdose. We just don't know what it is. Blood samples may have not even been taken yet.

I was in shock too upon first hearing about his death today. He was a very talented actor. I'd seen everything he'd done up to now, and I was really looking forward to his new take on the Joker in the Dark Knight. I'm sure director Christopher Nolan will dedicate the movie to him. That is what director Alex Proyas did with dedicating The Crow to Brandon Lee. Another very talented actor, and young life snuffed out by drugs! It makes me very sad.

I remember the frantic phone call they played on TV when River Phoenix was overdosing and dying and his younger brother Joaquin was screaming for help on the phone.

I am a young father, and I want to watch my little girl grow up. It is very sad that Heath's daughter will not have her father in her life anymore. Or his family and friends.

Rest in peace Heath. We're missing you already.

Well in most of his interviews, he didn't look like a crack addict or something. So perhaps it was a drug OD. Obviously still too early to tell.

They are saying it was over the counter sleeping pills.

Sad. I am very sad tonight.

Godspeed Heath. You did us all proud.

It is sobering to see that his wikipedia page has now been updated and refers to him in the past tense, with the little headline, "This article is about a person who has recently died."

Heath Andrew Ledger was an Australian actor.

Body just left the apartment with hundreds of flash bulbs going off. It will be interesting once an autopsy is done.

It is sobering to see that his wikipedia page has now been updated and refers to him in the past tense, with the little headline, "This article is about a person who has recently died."

If you read other pages including The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus page which he completed filming and its set to be released in 2009 they are all already updated with his death

The more I listen to Dr Drew the more I love that man. He actually just called the CNN Headline News anchor on saying it was all due to playing the Joker. They need to let that go already.

If you read other pages including The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus page which he completed filming and its set to be released in 2009 they are all already updated with his death

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is the new Terry Gilliam movie and, unless I'm mistaken, it's not even halfway through filming. He may have been done with his pary, though.

The more I listen to Dr Drew the more I love that man. He actually just called the CNN Headline News anchor on saying it was all due to playing the Joker. They need to let that go already.

Don't you know it's popular media's job to exploit the most pointless and irrelevant, yet most ratings savvy story arcs to any piece of news.

Apparently Heath had sobriety problems... NYPD also confirmed he was NOT in Mary Kate's Apt...

a "close friend" tells UsMagazine.com that the actor had been struggling with his sobriety and that things were "very dark": "This is terrible and I'm in shock. But to tell you the truth... we saw it coming."

WB's statement -

"The studio is stunned and devastated by this tragic news. The entertainment community has lost an enormous talent. Heath was a brilliant actor and an exceptional person. Our hearts go out to his family and friends."

He has called her on it three times already and seems to be getting annoyed because she is dismissing him and continuing to ask everyone about the "Haunting role of the Joker".....jeez someone slap her and get an actual reporter on there...

It's a terrible thing for his friends and family, but it's hard to feel bad for him when he let himself lose control.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is the new Terry Gilliam movie and, unless I'm mistaken, it's not even halfway through filming. He may have been done with his pary, though.

According to the newscasts on right now he did in fact finish his role in the film and they are unsure how it will efffect the ongoing production.

It sounds like he did this to himself though. A drug overdose is such a lame way to die. It's not the 90's anymore.

I now that sounds insensitive. I liked the guy, I liked his movies but it sounds like this was his fault. DOn't do drugs-don't die of a drug overdose seems pretty simple to me.

Apparently Heath had sobriety problems... NYPD also confirmed he was NOT in Mary Kate's Apt...

a "close friend" tells UsMagazine.com that the actor had been struggling with his sobriety and that things were "very dark": "This is terrible and I'm in shock. But to tell you the truth... we saw it coming."

This is strange because another "close friend" is saying to the NY Times that its a shock because he wasn't into that kind of lifestyle.....there is some serious conflicting information...

According to the newscasts on right now he did in fact finish his role in the film and they are unsure how it will efffect the ongoing production.

Hm. I think they still had filming to do in Canada, though. However, it IS possible that Ledger was done with his portion of filming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back