Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting
Colors with flash, no edit.

DSC_2873.jpeg

Is it really a second run if it's a new "vision" for the project? I don't think we're asking for a reissue. More so an upgrade. A 2.0.
I think you’re right, Nick said something similar about the Yunsil bank robber, if they wanted to use different materials for the suit it would’ve been marked as a completely new project instead of a reissue.

Yeah he says that but the Artist, you know the person who’s actually responsible for the suit, is saying another. Don’t make anything for this hobby if you don’t want people wanting more of it.
Yeah, I hate it. Things can always be improved in the future, so why make it limited to one run? Makes no sense.

Did you message him on instagram and customonesixth?

I think you’re right, Nick said something similar about the Yunsil bank robber, if they wanted to use different materials for the suit it would’ve been marked as a completely new project instead of a reissue.
Yes this is true, but in that case the original organizer was doing the 2.0 and the majority decided against going with new materials because the back of the line with Yunsil means four years wait time, we got it in one.

Maybe Kato is interested to do a 2.0?
He already did years ago, that ship sailed a few years after the DX11 released. I have his purple coat, shirt & tie, only ever use the coat now but switch between Iris & Kato.

That vest looks very lime for my taste. The shirt, trousers, a little heavy on the blue. I mean, I know it's hard to nail it down to one thing with reference to the screen, especially with different transfers (some with a cooler color grade than others) but ideally for me, something that flirts with these colors is much more in line with what's impressed in my mind for the character.

thumb-1920-614018.jpg
MV5BN2Q1ZTI0NTAtMmRmOC00ZmY1LTg5NjQtYjViMmJiYzJkODU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk@._V1_.jpg

He already did years ago, that ship sailed a few years after the DX11 released. I have his purple coat, shirt & tie, only ever use the coat now but switch between Iris & Kato.
Oh well, seems like we’re out of options.

The pants actually look purple in hand, all of these pants whether they be custom or production tend to give off more of a blue hue than purple for some reason.

Iris right, Wonder left.

DSC_2645.jpeg

DSC_2598.jpeg

DSC_2606.jpeg

DSC_2614.jpeg

The chain on the Iris pants is most accurately in scale out of all the suits we’ve gotten, it’s one of my favorite details from her suit, along with the dotted pinstripes. I’ve seen just about all of them in hand, custom and production. Yunsils being the worst with a laughably big rapper chain.

Back