Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They appeared a lot darker than that in the film though.
Accounting for picture processing, I'd say that's the sweet spot. It's a perfect median between what's in the final frame and what I imagine the prop would be (regardless of what the prop pictures actually show).

What we tend to see from most companies, is just too far out for me.

I also try to compare for instance, how the gloves match to the coat, how the coat matches to the trousers etc.. I don't see a great deal of contrast as is often the case.

Accounting for picture processing, I'd say that's the sweet spot. It's a perfect median between what's in the final frame and what I imagine the prop would be (regardless of what the prop pictures actually show).

What we tend to see from most companies, is just too far out for me.
Exactly, I went with one of him in the suit not hindered by post production cinematic color grading, but also not overexposed from overhead WB warehouse studio lighting. It’s the most accurate balance of how he’d look in person wearing it.

Exactly, I went with one of him in the suit not hindered by post production cinematic color grading, but also not overexposed from overhead WB warehouse studio lighting. It’s the most accurate balance of how he’d look in person wearing it.
It's a great reference, yup

I also try to compare for instance, how the gloves match to the coat, how the coat matches to the trousers etc.. I don't see a great deal of contrast as is often the case.
The coat and trousers should be a rich deep purple but not a blue hued deep purple. The gloves are really dull and are the brightest purple on the suit. Blazer is grey, no blue hue. Waistcoat is a dulled washed out lime green, a bit darker than Iris, Wonder is too dark. Shirt is grey with darker grey, no blue in it. The trouser chain varied from gold to silver due to the multiple suits they made for the film. One suit is seen with a gold chain and the new flower & coin waistcoat buttons, this is the suit he wore during the ferry scene. I know there were more than three suits.

IMG_1399.jpeg

IMG_2455.jpeg

Last edited:
Good question

They've assured me twice now that they're working to fix their blunder. Apparently they're a team of 9.

But all I can do is wait now.
When was that? Shouldn’t be too hard to ship the product if it’s in stock, right?

I wanted to buy something and asked when it was releasing, they said in stock shipped after payment, so I sent the money and took a screenshot of the payment. No reply apart from a like, next day I sent my shipping info same thing no reply apart from a like. Messaged them again the next day then they said they were waiting for outer packing to be sent out (whatever that’s supposed to mean) give me 3 days. So I waited 3 days and messaged again then they told me some hands were still unpainted and they needed another 3-4 days.. :tap

I don’t mind waiting, but don’t tell me something is in stock and ready to ship, when it’s actually not.

I’m gonna take the buttons from the Wonderworld waistcoat (they’re the 4-button-hole buttons) put them on the Iris waistcoat, then slowly dye the Iris waistcoat until it’s a nice hue. I’ll also repaint the Wonderworld buttons need be.

IMG_2468.jpeg

When was that? Shouldn’t be too hard to ship the product if it’s in stock, right?

I wanted to buy something and asked when it was releasing, they said in stock shipped after payment, so I sent the money and took a screenshot of the payment. No reply apart from a like, next day I sent my shipping info same thing no reply apart from a like. Messaged them again the next day then they said they were waiting for outer packing to be sent out (whatever that’s supposed to mean) give me 3 days. So I waited 3 days and messaged again then they told me some hands were still unpainted and they needed another 3-4 days.. :tap

I don’t mind waiting, but don’t tell me something is in stock and ready to ship, when it’s actually not.
I bought an headsculpt from them and they didn't bother writing the name of the project nor the number on the COA.
So i'm left with almost a blank one. 😅
1000010016.jpg

I bought an headsculpt from them and they didn't bother writing the name of the project nor the number on the COA.
So i'm left with almost a blank one. 😅

Wow, did you message them about it?
I didn’t even know they included COA’s. Maybe only for limited runs as I didn’t get one for my Joker shoes.

Kantizhu has reconfirmed ‘they can’t’ give permission for an IRIS v2.
There was a second organizer involved including him? Either way it’s because of their end this isn’t happening, Iris is up to it.

Does anyone here know how to reach Addblue? I’ve tried to contact him regarding the Ledger outfit on both his IG accounts and on FB, but nothing.
Hye Hwa still hasn’t shown the final prototype either.

Back