Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll dye one of the Inart waistcoats first to get an idea on a sweet spot. Depending how that goes I’ll see if I decide to dye the Iris waistcoat, it truly looks good in person.

I’ll dye one of the Inart waistcoats first to get an idea on a sweet spot. Depending how that goes I’ll see if I decide to dye the Iris waistcoat, it truly looks good in person.
I have a spare Inart vest I intend to dye too. No idea how to go about it though. But not much to lose if anything goes wrong.

Does anyone here know how to reach Addblue? I’ve tried to contact him regarding the Ledger outfit on both his IG accounts and on FB, but nothing.
Hye Hwa still hasn’t shown the final prototype either.

I’ve been messaging him for about 5 years re Ledger and he’s always replied that it’s in his schedule

Wow, did you message them about it?
I didn’t even know they included COA’s. Maybe only for limited runs as I didn’t get one for my Joker shoes.
I think John did and he got the information that it is the number 30/35.
I just sent them a message actually, It was a few months ago tho... I don't think they'll do anything.

My last ressort would be to ask John to write on it himself.

I’ve been messaging him for about 5 years re Ledger and he’s always replied that it’s in his schedule
That does not sound good, 5 years and not even a prototype. Even slower than Yunsil.
Really wonder what his schedule is like, his bank robber has been delayed for a long time as well.

I think John did and he got the information that it is the number 30/35.
I just sent them a message actually, It was a few months ago tho... I don't think they'll do anything.

My last ressort would be to ask John to write on it himself.
Which sculpt was it? If John has a decent hand writing I would let him do it.

Which sculpt was it? If John has a decent hand writing I would let him do it.
He does, and he had the same kind of golden ink it seems.

It's this sculpt :
1000010029.jpg

Let John do it, you probably wouldn’t notice the difference anyway.

I didn’t know he sold unpainted sculpts. I thought they were only for his full figures.

Let John do it, you probably wouldn’t notice the difference anyway.

I didn’t know he sold unpainted sculpts. I thought they were only for his full figures.

I'm sourcing out the name that were originally written on the COA right now and I'll let John do it.

I've seen a few of these heads painted by other artists so I guess they always sold this one unpainted or painted.

I asked John to do it, i'm very excited to see what he can do out of his comfort zone.

Back