Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not the same colors, that's one of the reason I didn't jump on it and I'm still thinking about it.
1000011044.jpg

I have high hopes for JND magnetic street Ledger base, that will be what my definitive Heath will use, along with the JND coat and Full Metal Smith & Wesson M76. Everything else; acrylic bases or no base at all.

Portoys swapped to metal pegs, love them, that’s how a 2.0 is done.

really like the metal peg swap. it never quite sat well with me using resin ball pegs, it was a disaster waiting to happen
Yup I snapped one of my WW shoes ball pegs when trying to remove them from the shoes before repainting them. I reinforced it with a thin metal rod though before regluing back together. Not going to snap now. But, I agree, metal is definitely a better option than resin

dont like that the sock and ankle piece are glued in place but I get why he did it so the structure would be strong when standing. likely gonna get some stoney stands, just waiting for a free day so I can count all my figures and get what I need and some extra so I can get a discount for buying in bulk

Here is best reference in a natural lighting environment. Wonder needs a little more saturation in his but it’s an improvement over the previous no doubt.

IMG_6359.jpeg

I know it's not accurate and all but I love it, especially the colors.
The only problem I had is with the green vest, I ended up damaging it while putting it on.
So tight now I'm debating if I should get a new one or not.
Yeah, I do really like it as well despite some glaring faults.

I was warned about that vest. It's the hooks right? I haven't dressed mine yet. Is there a way to avoid it?

1723441686157.png

1723441704683.png

speaking of waistcoats. i feel like jnd really desaturated theirs compared to how the original looked. there's no way lighting changed it that much. hopefully they made it bigger because it sat pretty tight and small on him
1723441778926.png

Jesus he told me the shipping is about 80 dollars for the vest.
I don’t know man, that’s crazy unless you plan to add items in to soften the blow a bit. For me, it’s not good enough to justify $200 + PayPal fee. That’s more in shipping than I paid for shipping the entire suit to me from him.

I don’t know man, that’s crazy unless you plan to add items in to soften the blow a bit. For me, it’s not good enough to justify $200 + PayPal fee. That’s more in shipping than I paid for shipping the entire suit to me from him.
Yeah there's no way i'm going to pay that much for the shipping of one vest.
I'm looking for solutions right now, if I can't find one then i'll live with thé damaged one.

Back