Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Armory belt is the only way to get an accurate TDK belt, because of the clips, all of HT TDK belts before and after have the pouches and canisters situated for TDKR.

Clips are accurate, just slightly a touch out of scale. Here’s hoping this new Armory 2.0 will have refined clips and a nice proper belt. Did you see Justin’s review of the Imposter Joker? Belt looked much nicer for Artisan.

I'll try to match this as best as I can. I'll have to remove the cell phone from the stock belt and attach it to the armory's. I'd like to attach the grapnel gun to the back somehow but not permanently.

Belt_diagram.jpg

The armory does include a belt attachment to holster the grapnel gun, but it's not accurate to Begins. And it looks kinda silly. I have no idea why they changed it in The Dark Knight.

In Begins he wears it behind him,
in The Dark Knight he wears it on his left hip.

The Mille Cillian sculpt looks to have potential. I’d love to see HT put up a 2.0 Demon Bat for Halloween but they won’t.

The Mille Cillian sculpt looks to have potential.
I don't know if I've seen it, but lately he's been cranking out some bangers. The American Psycho sculpt / Armored BvS come to mind.

I know somebody did a 1/6 wearable scarecrow mask. It's interesting. Didn't look as good as a sculpted mask, but I can appreciate it.

Got my WonderWorld vests, ties and extra shirt in this evening. Overall, very happy as I feel like I got what I wanted which was an upgrade to the InArt pieces (and most likely HT as well) in my eyes.

I agree with what some of you guys said previously about the metal “clips” being a PITA to work with for the vest. Was sort of shocked as I had no problem with them for the InArt shirt cuffs, but they just really want to fight you on the WW vest. And, even when I did get them “clipped,” it felt like it wasn’t a strong hold and could come loose at any moment. I’ll be replacing them for magnets when I have more time.

Now just need a better blazer at the very least. While I know the InArt coat isn’t perfect, I’m fine with its overall look on the figure at the moment.

Last edited:
Got my WonderWorld vests, ties and extra shirt in this evening. Overall, very happy as I feel like I got what I wanted which was an upgrade to the InArt pieces (and most like HT as well) in my eyes.

I agree with what some of you guys said previously about the metal “clips” being a PITA to work with for the vest. Was sort of shocked as I had no problem with them for the InArt shirt cuffs, but they just really want to fight you on the WW vest. And, even when I did get them “clipped,” it felt like it wasn’t a strong hold and could come loose at any moment. I’ll be replacing them for magnets when I have more time.

Now just need a better blazer at the very least. While I know the InArt coat isn’t perfect, I’m fine with its overall look on the figure at the moment.
We need a picture. 👀

We need a picture. 👀
Will definitely post some but will have to be sometime next week. It’s one of my closest friend’s wedding weekend so I’m doing all the activities which is why I was up late last night trying to put this figure together :lol my impatience couldn’t wait the whole weekend before seeing what it looked like.

I'll give por.toys 3 more weeks...
Then I'll threaten to start a dispute.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

I wonder... If somebody was to ask for an ETA for those, what response would they get?

I'll give por.toys 3 more weeks...
Then I'll threaten to start a dispute.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

I wonder... If somebody was to ask for an ETA for those, what response would they get?
How frequently have you reached out?
I’m just dumbfounded by this because it’s unlike any deal I’ve had with them. I plan on purchasing a second pair soon so I can relay back my newest experience with them.

Back