Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I am not trying to tell the guy how to run his shop by any means, he’s already plagiarized his friend without care, what’s one sculpt out of ten.

I’m just expressing how I’d feel about working on something I didn’t like. No matter how good I am, if your soul isn’t in it, it shows and most of all you can’t hide from it yourself.

I’m not saying he personally doesn’t like that sculpt, I wouldn’t have that information if not through him. What I am saying is he’s an artist, he knows when he’s done a great job. To me, even the paintwork looks less detailed and rushed.

It's very personal for me, I don't like what he did at all and I don't want to support him anymore.
And it doesn't mean everyone should do like me and Nick, to each their own, I will not judge nor blame anyone that still want to work with him or own his work.

My go-to is John, he's talented, he's a good guy and we share the same vision. My trust and my Joker heads goes to him from now on.

I’m with you on John. His communication & friendliness is really good. He got sent the wrong colour hair for my JP joker and was extremely apologetic about it, even though it’s not his fault in any way. He’s got a repeat customer in me.

John thinks he should be able to obtain it. No surprise, but he’s booked till February, so I’ll have an update for you next year 😂.
Now he's booked until march... He's getting more and more popular. 👀
When I commissioned my first sculpt with him the waiting time was 2/3 months and now it's 7 months.

I just booked a new Joker head as a placeholder on my prison Joker until a new project I like opens.
I'll either sell or keep it and make an extra Joker once I can get a new one. (Truth IS that I needed a good reasons to satisfy my addiction... 😮‍💨)

I went with Heise's sculpture.
I might go for a different make-up to see something different on this head, all the ones i've seen before are painted following the interrogation scene.

Speechless.

IMG_4346.jpeg

That's sort of what I'm thinking with John. By the time he gets to my sleepy sculpt, he'll have surpassed his work for the prototype. He's picked up a few tricks it seems, and he's getting better with every project.
I didn't wanted to say it but yes it is. I see a lot of Heise in John.

This is my heath ledger joker

John Wu made this for me, I wanna get another for my prison cell joker but will see when I have spare money.

Attachments

• IMG_20240903_200913.jpg
    IMG_20240903_200913.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240903_200918.jpg
    IMG_20240903_200918.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240903_200921.jpg
    IMG_20240903_200921.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240903_200924.jpg
    IMG_20240903_200924.jpg