Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Unlikely at this point in time. Both the Joker and Dead Templar Knight are clocking in at $350. I was surprised Jason came in under $300 though.

True, can't wait this will be the second PF I order and my first Horror PF.

What is your other PF? I seem to constantly cycle through PFs, always forgetting I don't really have space for them.

This will also be my first Horror pf. I'm so excited! As long as he stays under $300.

I'm getting a $299.99 vibe, but I guess it might depend on his base, and honestly I would like SS to keep it simple and in line with the Jason.

Unlikely at this point in time. Both the Joker and Dead Templar Knight are clocking in at $350. I was surprised Jason came in under $300 though.

Way under $300 for me! :yess:

Yeah I think Jason was one of the last horror PF's to be under $300. Id be real surprised if Pinhead comes in under $300.

What is your other PF? I seem to constantly cycle through PFs, always forgetting I don't really have space for them.

I'm getting a $299.99 vibe, but I guess it might depend on his base, and honestly I would like SS to keep it simple and in line with the Jason.

Way under $300 for me! :yess:

I haven't actually ordered my First PF but It'll be the Joker, which I'm assuming will be offered before this one.

I missed out on the Marvel PF's so I started collecting the Comiquettes. I have The Punisher, Ghost Rider and Daredevil and I'm hoping to get the Hulk either on waitlist or secondary market.

Man so much good stuff. You got Pinhead, Joker and now I heard that Ariel Olivetti just completed the Skaar: Son of Hulk PF and is almost done with the Apocalypse 1/4 comiquette.

See, now you're just lying. :dunno

That's not at all what you said. What you said was:

That was in response to everybody asking where the PF was. You don't have to be a linguistics major to grasp the intent of the above post. And your response when called on it was, "Hello, I am from Holland!" :cuckoo:

I mean with Hellraiser is game over:Hellraiser is not so popular as Jason,Freddy or micheal myers.The first 2 hellraisers are great but Pinhead was/is never a big icon as Freddy Jason or Micheal myers.
I went to conventions here in Holland and in Germany and at these conventions(2 of them)there where Doug Bradley and Robert Englund with Ken Kirzinger(Freddy vs Jason).
When i came in the autograph room i saw Doug Bradley sitting at the table with his hands tikking on the table and next to him sits Freddy and Jason.At the table of Robert Englund there was a long long row with people and for every person tooks Robert Englund the time to make a talk.At the table of Ken Kirzinger there where also a lot people not so much as by Robert .
I was a couple of times in the autograph room on that day and every time it was the same.
2 years later i went to a other convention and there was Doug Bradley and Freddy Kreuger too and it was excactly the same as on the orther convention.Doug bradley was again tikking with his fingers on the table.
I thought on that time:It s game over for you Doug Bradley and this is what i mean guys

STFU-Hand_Puppet.gif

I mean with Hellraiser is game over:Hellraiser is not so popular as Jason,Freddy or micheal myers.The first 2 hellraisers are great but Pinhead was/is never a big icon as Freddy Jason or Micheal myers.
I went to conventions here in Holland and in Germany and at these conventions(2 of them)there where Doug Bradley and Robert Englund with Ken Kirzinger(Freddy vs Jason).
When i came in the autograph room i saw Doug Bradley sitting at the table with his hands tikking on the table and next to him sits Freddy and Jason.At the table of Robert Englund there was a long long row with people and for every person tooks Robert Englund the time to make a talk.At the table of Ken Kirzinger there where also a lot people not so much as by Robert .
I was a couple of times in the autograph room on that day and every time it was the same.
2 years later i went to a other convention and there was Doug Bradley and Freddy Kreuger too and it was excactly the same as on the orther convention.Doug bradley was again tikking with his fingers on the table.
I thought on that time:It s game over for you Doug Bradley and this is what i mean guys

instead of going to conventions you should rather go back to school and learn to speak and write english correctly :rotfl

instead of going to conventions you should rather go back to school and learn to speak and write english correctly :rotfl

if you read a few threads back you can read that i work 18 hours a day so i dont have time to learn english by the way in Holland we talk dutch so i dont have to learn english.Waist of time

The conventions are in the weekends and school not maar vanuitje commentaar begrijp je me toch duidelijk zat.Het valt me wel op dat ik hier ook weer door bepaalde mensen wordt opgezocht.
:wink1:

The conventions are in the weekends and school not maar vanuitje commentaar begrijp je me toch duidelijk zat.Het valt me wel op dat ik hier ook weer door bepaalde mensen wordt opgezocht.
:wink1:

I know you speak Dutch, but I wanted to compare you to Swedish Chef, so here it goes.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoPyQYUE4iA&feature=related"]Swedish Chef - Making Fish - YouTube[/ame]

Well I guess Holland is different from the US because when Doug is at Screamfest Orlando His Line is a mile long and stays that from open to close all three days.

I don't think you understand how big Pinhead actually is here in the states. And if they'd make a decent movie perhaps based off Clive Barkers upcoming book "The Scarlet Gospels" that actually is supposed to give pinhead a history and show us where he comes from then maybe people would go see a Hellraiser movie again in the theaters. T

o be honest I think the remakes of Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th fell short and I won't be going to see a sequel to either.

All you're giving is your opinion on something and trying to call it fact. The Truth is your experience on Holland doesn't make your reasoning correct.

So quit Trolling the boards and try to remember Sideshows customer base isn't just out of Holland.

Well I guess Holland is different from the US because when Doug is at Screamfest Orlando His Line is a mile long and stays that from open to close all three days.

I don't think you understand how big Pinhead actually is here in the states. And if they'd make a decent movie perhaps based off Clive Barkers upcoming book "The Scarlet Gospels" that actually is supposed to give pinhead a history and show us where he comes from then maybe people would go see a Hellraiser movie again in the theaters. T

o be honest I think the remakes of Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th fell short and I won't be going to see a sequel to either.

All you're giving is your opinion on something and trying to call it fact. The Truth is your experience on Holland doesn't make your reasoning correct.

So quit Trolling the boards and try to remember Sideshows customer base isn't just out of Holland.

You have right about the remakes of freddy and jason but i was on a convention in Germany and there was the same situation as in Holland.
On topic now boys oke.Discussion closed

True, can't wait this will be the second PF I order and my first Horror PF.

He'll look great next to Jason. And hopefully a Hewitt Leatherface. :pray:

I agree. Pinhead will probably hover around $350. Jason wasn't as much a surprise because he's really a plane jane release.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

The world doesn't revolve around the Dutch and their apparently poor taste. You put Englund and Bradley at a table at a horror convention just about anywhere else and you'll have lines leading out the doors.

He'll look great next to Jason. And hopefully a Hewitt Leatherface. :pray:

I agree. Pinhead will probably hover around $350. Jason wasn't as much a surprise because he's really a plane jane release.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

The world doesn't revolve around the Dutch and their apparently poor taste. You put Englund and Bradley at a table at a horror convention just about anywhere else and you'll have lines leading out the doors.

I hope also on a new Leatherface that will be awesome maybe i have a poor taste but i have a beautiful wife:wink1:

Back