Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Anybody stop to think that them removing the vid was to build hype since we're getting closer to Spook? :huh

Yeah thats what I think, I mean they know whose looking for this PF so for those people if you missed the video then you'll just get an awesome surprise whenever this bad ass gets shown.

I really couldn't get into it. I tried. By the time they finally got to the cave creatures, I was waiting for it to end. Kinda seemed like an Alien ripoff but underground. :huh

yeah, it did. it was just one of those that i rented on a whim, wasn't expecting much, etc. and then really ended up enjoying. kind of like wrong turn.

hatchet was awesome as well. haven't seen part 2 yet though.

OK guys. A friend of mine at Statue Forum emailed one of the sculptors and here's his response.

not really allowed to make any official comment, but yes. we are still working on it.
there was some trouble with the license for a but its sorted out. it was part of the disney license believe it or not. when the sold miramax another studio bought it.
still in the works...

That fact only cements my distaste for everything Disney.

They take everything I love, buy them, and screw them all to hell. :mad:

Hard to say, when you search Pinhead it takes you to the Rogue preview video, so he is at least still in the search engine, even though it takes you to the wrong video.

It wouldn't be the the first time Sideshow lost a license in the middle of producing products, but I would like to think thats not the case here. Not gonna start to chicken little just yet.

Thanks Darkness ...

OK guys. A friend of mine at Statue Forum emailed one of the sculptors and here's his response.

Very interesting , could this push an announcement date out? maybe to even next year ... mmm ...

Thanks Darkness ...

Very interesting , could this push an announcement date out? maybe to even next year ... mmm ...

Yeah from what the sculptor said it will probably be in 2012 since they are still working on it. No way will it be at this upcoming Spooktacular.

2012 thanks phil ... lets hope that no more big announcements come out for that year else it will be a very expensive year for me as i am getting all the new alien statues coming out. I see him easily going to be at least $330 or more ...

Ah well, as long as there is some kind of true horror PF during spook, I will be happy. Really thought this was going to be it...still may be, I'll just temper my expectations a little.

2012...i really need this one before the world ends. :lol

so, what is in store for this years spook?

Ah well, as long as there is some kind of true horror PF during spook, I will be happy. Really thought this was going to be it...still may be, I'll just temper my expectations a little.

I agree, as long as we get something horror related...cant say I'll order whatever it may be, but just want to see horror.

Back