Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn bro' with all the rising gas prices I could have used that $30 for the tank. You have another $30 you want to hand over to me? I'm indigent over here at this point in time...:eek:

Lol. Better to drop the $30 now than hold on to it then regret it with a $300 piece you realize you don't want. Hail Cobraaaaaa! :rotfl

Lol. Better to drop the $30 now than hold on to it then regret it with a $300 piece you realize you don't want. Hail Cobraaaaaa! :rotfl

Oh yeah!!! That's going to almost be like heaven on earth when I wrap my hands around that bad boy in 6 months, or so.:yess:

Yeah, I hear ya. That's about how much you would lose if you kept it to sale once you recieved it, if not more.

F'ing luck you! I guess they give you one get out of jail free card on these NRD's.

eau6hy.jpg

Based on the original Flexpay schedule, which had a final pymt around April 10, we should receive an "Estimated Arrival" email for this fairly soon. :yess:

I hope they post pics of the production piece before it starts to ship. (Most of the paint app issues have been on Marvel pieces lately.)

On the product page, the estimated shipping date has changed from April to May. :(

Of the things I have on order, this is the 4th item in the past few days that has had its arrival date changed - 2 changed to 1 month later, 1 changed to 2 months later and 1 moved to 1 month earlier. Makes me wonder why.

Last edited:
Yeah i was hoping it would ship in april but with it slipping into may it means it'll come around the same time as my Optimus Prime unless that gets pushed back as well. :(

Sure was looking forward to this month to aquire him. Looks like I'm down to just the Zartan vs. Flint dio' this month.

I don't have anything this month, next month is another story :lol

From the looks of things July is going to be the mother of all months for me...:yess:

Can't lie and say that I don't miss getting something in the mail every week nowadays...:impatient:

So there i was sitting at work today thinking 'Ooh I should have the Hobgoblin Comiquette in a couple of weeks' I get home to an email saying my final flex payment will now be 7th of July. Damn I feel like I've been waiting for this forever already. Maybe it will finally ship for Haloween this year.

All these delays mean is that a shhht ton of product will start shipping all at once.

Like someone already said it's like Sideshow wants all these orders to ship at once so that it forces some to cancel and lose out on their NRD. Which in turn will make Sideshow more money selling these again once released. Seems like to me since these introduction of the NRD's they are pushing all these products back on their release month. To me something really fisihing is going on with Sideshow and all of these "push backs."

I cancelled mine yesterday and i'm gonna use the money towards Thor and Destroyer! i was a little sad about doing it, but i want them a little bit more.

I just can't bring myself to just give SS any of my money without having the product to show where my money has gone. But I never really needed the NRD anyway, because I have always been sure of the what I wanted or not wanted to order.

I just can't bring myself to just give SS any of my money without having the product to show where my money has gone. But I never really needed the NRD anyway, because I have always been sure of the what I wanted or not wanted to order.

Yeah this is the first time i've cancelled and lost any money on any of the orders i've had with SS. I just have way too much coming and something needed the chop. :lol

Back