Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of cancelling this, since he won't fit in anywhere.
Maybe next to the Iron Spidey or Ghost Rider?

I have no problems with 1/5ths as long as they fit in.
I have the Elektra & Bullseye coms which would go great together along with the DD coming this April.

Opinions?

Iron Spidey isn't 1/5, so Hobs wouldn't fit next to that one. Ghost Rider on throne is 1/5, but the maquette is bigger. I cancelled mine right when they revealed the scale, if there was a matching Spidey I would have kept it.

Iron Spidey isn't 1/5, so Hobs wouldn't fit next to that one. Ghost Rider on throne is 1/5, but the maquette is bigger. I cancelled mine right when they revealed the scale, if there was a matching Spidey I would have kept it.

What scale is Iron Spidey?

I have a feeling this is going to match up scale wise pretty well once it's in hand. I'm willing to be the forums guinea pig on this one...:yess:

I believe that this is going to look great with the Spidey CQ. I mean this statue is something like 17" wide; that's big in my book. I personally like the idea of Spidey being a little bigger than the villains and when the Green Goblin CQ is done, it will be great to have those two together, on either side of their nemesis (I wasn't a big fan of the Olivetti Venom and I didn't get Carnage - yet).

Can't wait until mid-April!

Last edited:
Can't make my mind up, since if Iron Spidey is indeed between 1/4 & 1/5 what's to say that Hobby won't be the same.

I'm glad I ordered this. The scale being off really doesn't bother me enough to not pick this up. He should go fine with the old Spiderman comiquette.

I'm leaning on cancelling this sucka & putting down my name on the Cobra Commander PF instead, they cost the same anyway & I'm loving the mixed media on CC.

Back