Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's now Sold Out... Being very impressed from the other Comiquettes in the Spidey line, I wanted to PO and saw it was sold out. Considering the bashing it received I was shocked to find out!!

It's now Sold Out... Being very impressed from the other Comiquettes in the Spidey line, I wanted to PO and saw it was sold out. Considering the bashing it received I was shocked to find out!!

It is more likely that Sideshow took them down. If you want one put yourself on the waitlist and there is a good chance that it'll convert. Keep in mind that Hobgoblin is smaller (1/5 scale) than the other statues in the Spidey comiquette line (1/4).

It is more likely that Sideshow took them down. If you want one put yourself on the waitlist and there is a good chance that it'll convert. Keep in mind that Hobgoblin is smaller (1/5 scale) than the other statues in the Spidey comiquette line (1/4).

:goodpost:
Very likely. I dodged the 1:5 bullet on this.

Strange alright especially with GG, Venom, Carnage and Spidey at 1/4 scale. It maybe possible to be clever with the display and make this one work. I'll wait for the in hand pictures before i make my final decision.

I think i'm the only one whos really looking forward to this. Not gonna be displaying him with Spidey or Carnage so not to bothered about the scale on this, although obviously 1/4 would have been better

I think i'm the only one whos really looking forward to this. Not gonna be displaying him with Spidey or Carnage so not to bothered about the scale on this, although obviously 1/4 would have been better

Not true, I'm really excited for this piece. I don't have any issues with scale, I think it'll look great.

You know something?

I do not have any inside info, but it's sure to come

hobgoblin.gif

Nope i can't wait to get him either. :hi5:

I'm thinking of cancelling this, since he won't fit in anywhere.
Maybe next to the Iron Spidey or Ghost Rider?

I have no problems with 1/5ths as long as they fit in.
I have the Elektra & Bullseye coms which would go great together along with the DD coming this April.

Opinions?

Back