Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone has to cancel due to them shipping too much stuff at once, I think they should call Sideshow and say that it was their fault due to their pushing back the release date and get out of the NRD when you cancel.

It's their fault if things get pushed back and everything ships at once.

If someone has to cancel due to them shipping too much stuff at once, I think they should call Sideshow and say that it was their fault due to their pushing back the release date and get out of the NRD when you cancel.

It's their fault if things get pushed back and everything ships at once.

:exactly::exactly:

If ANYTHING gets changed shipping dates paint edition size etc it would be morrally wrong of a company to say sorry we are gonna keep your money regardless... is that what kind of company sideshow is??? if so i will end this party before it even begins.

If ANYTHING gets changed shipping dates paint edition size etc it would be morrally wrong of a company to say sorry we are gonna keep your money regardless... is that what kind of company sideshow is??? if so i will end this party before it even begins.

I think its a little of everything. Shipping delays is nothing new; Edition Size varied due to popularity/demand/etc; and paint are hand-painted and thus varied due to human capability/efficiency/etc. NRD is supposedly a method of keeping customer from mass cancelation and/or flipping. Its a business like any other business. I am surprise they didn't charge higher or lower based on location; a practice some big company like Sears did and supposedly based on demographic.

So you had the money to pay for it in May but can't do it in July?
Okay.......

:exactly: Don't spend the money you have in May. Save it for July. Problem solved.

@ INK: Just started to notice the quote on your signature :eek:. One of the greatest things he ever said in comics. Laughed my ass off.

NRD is just a scam. I see the good but also the bad. The reality is, the products still available after shipping anyway and after supposedly sold-out. Economy is still bad, barely gotten out of the recession after over a year. Very very few products are really sold out.

NRD is just a scam. I see the good but also the bad. The reality is, the products still available after shipping anyway and after supposedly sold-out. Economy is still bad, barely gotten out of the recession after over a year. Very very few products are really sold out.

What NRD product has come out and still up for order?

What NRD product has come out and still up for order?

I see some products with NRD with fake sold out signs already, two of which are Beast com and Hobgoblin com. You'll convert within 2 weeks if you add yourself to the list, but you can jump off b4 they charge you.

I see some products with NRD with fake sold out signs already, two of which are Beast com and Hobgoblin com. You'll convert within 2 weeks if you add yourself to the list, but you can jump off b4 they charge you.

make it two days

Back